"The X-Files" limited series/Season 10 thread (4/20/17 update: Renewed for season 11)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought the ep was dope but it would've been better as the first ep of the new series. Bring "The X-Files" into modern times with the terrorist angle....have the young agents who are idealistically similar to Mulder and Scully go ask them for help. Would've been a nice soft reboot as opposed to the nonsense we got in the first ep. :beli:

I also liked the bootleg Mulder and Scully. Especially bootlet Scully. :shaq:

If they make more eps I hope they pop up occasionally.

Fred.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I thought the ep was dope but it would've been better as the first ep of the new series. Bring "The X-Files" into modern times with the terrorist angle....have the young agents who are idealistically similar to Mulder and Scully go ask them for help. Would've been a nice soft reboot as opposed to the nonsense we got in the first ep. :beli:

I also liked the bootleg Mulder and Scully. Especially bootlet Scully. :shaq:

If they make more eps I hope they pop up occasionally.

Fred.
I'm glad you admit the first episode was a mess.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad you admit the first episode was a mess.

I told people months before the first ep aired that Chris Carter shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it. He wrote this last ep, which was fine, but the first ep is exactly the kind of shyt I was describing in my original post.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
mD7Zwj1.gif

MULDERS TRIP REMINDED THE NATURE BOY OF THE TIME THAT HE TOOK SHROOMS WITH DUSTY RHODES BACK IN 1982 IN WACO, TEXAS IN A TAG MATCH AGAINST THE VON ERICHS :krs:

THE SHROOMS fukkED A nikka UP SO MUCH THAT HE PINNED HIS OWN FAT fukk LISP HAVING PARTNER :mjlol:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
They still doing monsters of the week? :dame:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Mulder's acting is more wooden then ever (which is weird since he was good on Californication) and the writing is really terrible. I know that there were campy episodes during the original run, but with only six episodes there have been far too many "quirky" moments. Pretty underwhelming shyt and this is coming from a big fan. :mjcry:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Couple promos for the season fianle airing tonight:

Don't miss the epic Season Finale of THE X-FILES this MON at 8/7c on FOX!

It all starts with the Season Finale of THE X-FILES at 8/7c on FOX!

Featurettes:

This sixth of six all-new short form pieces focuses on previewing the epic season ten finale episode.

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson preview the epic season finale of The X-Files.