The Worst Movies You've Paid To See

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dylan Dog:Dead of night is the worst movie I've ever paid to see... Like no redeeming quality whatsoever :wow:

Green Lantern, Blade Trinity, Transformers 2-3 were up there with it almost.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
220px-Waiting-poster.jpg

...don't even ask me why or how:dahell::russell::francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I had a good time watching that. It's awful don't get me wrong, but I can get a really good laugh out of terribad horror movies.

Nah I didn't have a good time at all. Saw it on opening weekend and expected something a lot better than what I got and I remember sitting there on the edge of my seat, bewildered at what the hell i was watching

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I am so glad i didn't see that bullshyt in theaters. The Cartoon it's based on is up there with the GOAT's but you wouldn't know that based on this movie.

It's the only movie I've @track 1in my life. I've tried to watch it like 3 times and every time I either stop it or leave the room.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Jurassic Park 3, I lost my shyt when the Pterodactyl started walking on the plank.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
It's the only movie I've @track 1in my life. I've tried to watch it like 3 times and every time I either stop it or leave the room.
I've never track 1'd a movie. I'm usually very good at picking movies i see in the theaters, if i'm not really liking the trailers and those reviews aren't good, i'll put it on the backburner and save my money.

Last movie I saw in theaters were I didn't at least like it was the last Terminator movie. I got about a 1 and half hours into that and was sitting there thinking
giphy.gif

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
A week after Dumb and Dumber Too came out I went to the theater with a few friends and that shyt was packed !!!

30 mins into the film this black guy starts talking shyt about the film and everyone starts laughing at him:russ:

"I'm more funnier than this booty shyt"

***gets up and leaves***

After he left another crowd bounces and a few more leave :russ:

I swear at least 15-20 peope bounced :russ:

I was lowkey depressed on how Jim Careey was old and unfunny now , very cringe worthy movie

----

Also went and saw Juno when it came out , the theater was bigger and people just started leaving early :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: