Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
-True, Griezmann can play the 3 forward positions. However with France he only played LW or as a 2nd striker in a 4-4-2 diamond.

-Don't worry the midfield will be of African descent anyway (Tolisso: Togo, Fekir: Algeria). With the exception of Lemar who is Caribbean.

As the bro said earlier Pogba needs more freedom offensively, that's why he needs Kanté to do the dirty work (that's what Matic does for him in United). Matuidi and Pogba together didn't work that great in the Euro and in France the coach was heavily criticized for this (Kanté didn't even start the final, "Deschamps likes Matuidi too much"...)
I think you don't need Matuidi, you have enough pace with Kanté and Pogba. Also Matuidi is really average when it comes to technique skills and I want to see a flamboyant and impressive France. If they win they need to win with style like in 98-00, I don't want to see a German style victory (i.e. dominant but boring)
FINALLY someone who I can express my ldislike for Matuidi on the team. Where you been all my life?:noah:

Lord can't express how I hate seeing his name on any starting line up. Even in friendlies, I get annoyed. Matuidi and Kante should never ever be on the pitch at the same time.:scust: Needs to be a midfield 3 of Pogba/Kante/Rabiot or Fekir any other player who is actually good under pressure when being pressed.

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
FINALLY someone who I can express my ldislike for Matuidi on the team. Where you been all my life?:noah:

Lord can't express how I hate seeing his name on any starting line up. Even in friendlies, I get annoyed. Matuidi and Kante should never ever be on the pitch at the same time.:scust: Needs to be a midfield 3 of Pogba/Kante/Rabiot or Fekir any other player who is actually good under pressure when being pressed.

I feel your pain, technically Matuidi is so limited and his body is kinda awkward. But Deschamps loves this type of players: quiet, hard worker, reliable and not making troubles in the locker room, this is actually how he was as a player. Same reason why he takes Sissoko all the time imo.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Might as well post this here from another thread.

Btw this might be a stupid question but is traveling to London to watch the world cup wavy?

I'm in NYC but want to go to Europe to watch the games. Deciding between ldn, Paris, and berlin. Got friend in paris and berlin but not london:patrice:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV

Btw this might be a stupid question but is traveling to London to watch the world cup wavy?

I'm in NYC but want to go to Europe to watch the games. Deciding between ldn, Paris, and berlin. Got friend in paris and berlin but not london:patrice:

I'd def do it. It's so easy to meet people out in London that you should be good.

I would do it but I'm planning to head out to London for the week of Labour Day weekend already.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Definitely go to London, particularly Westminster

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
No Ederson on the list :scust: dumbass brazillian coaches.
Renato Augusto :scust:
Ederson will make it, but Alisson has been the established starter for two years now.

And between the two it’s a toss up as to who you’d rather start.

Last edited:

concise

Veteran
Daps

If you're not going to be in a Russian city, there is no point.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Depends, are you planning on going on vacation in general? If you are, and you've never been, London is worth a visit in the summer. Don't make your trip plans solely around the World Cup though. You can hit up all three cities and catch games as you travel, the atmosphere will be nice in all of them.