Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
France is the definitely my favorite, but I still think with the form the De Bruyne, Alderweireld, Lukaku, etc. are in, Belgium is as dangerous as any team.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
How the hell did small ass Iceland make the world cup? :mjlol:

You didn't watch the Euros? :dwillhuh:

Belgium for me. They got talent enough to pull off a miracle. They're underdogs. They got plenty of black folks on the squad.

It doesn't seem right to bandwagon for one of the favorites or someone I know ain't got a chance to win.

I don't know if Belgium are underdogs, people are well aware of our capaibilties and we aren't sneaking up on anyone. I think there's actually pressure on them to move past the quarter finals.

France is the definitely my favorite, but I still think with the form the De Bruyne, Alderweireld, Lukaku, etc. are in, Belgium is as dangerous as any team.

Problem with Belgium is that more times than not we seem to win strictly off of talent as opposed to playing well. We're not "solid". We have enough talent to win a lot of games but when the going gets tough our limits quickly become blatant. Seems we're still making the same mistakes since before Brazil, we just have better players.

calh45

Cal
Daps
You didn't watch the Euros? :dwillhuh:

I don't know if Belgium are underdogs, people are well aware of our capaibilties and we aren't sneaking up on anyone. I think there's actually pressure on them to move past the quarter finals.

Problem with Belgium is that more times than not we seem to win strictly off of talent as opposed to playing well. We're not "solid". We have enough talent to win a lot of games but when the going gets tough our limits quickly become blatant. Seems we're still making the same mistakes since before Brazil, we just have better players.

That's why I'm picking them. They should get out of the group stage and give me something to cheer for past that. They're not a straight up favorite like France/Brazil/Germany. If Lukaku/DeBruyne/Hazard get locked in and in the zone they can take them down unlike Mexico who can make it out of the group stage, but Chicharito (and the Dos Santos brothers) ain't scaring no one on that same level. The African teams end up flaming out past the group stages.

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-True, Griezmann can play the 3 forward positions. However with France he only played LW or as a 2nd striker in a 4-4-2 diamond.

-Don't worry the midfield will be of African descent anyway (Tolisso: Togo, Fekir: Algeria). With the exception of Lemar who is Caribbean.

As the bro said earlier Pogba needs more freedom offensively, that's why he needs Kanté to do the dirty work (that's what Matic does for him in United). Matuidi and Pogba together didn't work that great in the Euro and in France the coach was heavily criticized for this (Kanté didn't even start the final, "Deschamps likes Matuidi too much"...)
I think you don't need Matuidi, you have enough pace with Kanté and Pogba. Also Matuidi is really average when it comes to technique skills and I want to see a flamboyant and impressive France. If they win they need to win with style like in 98-00, I don't want to see a German style victory (i.e. dominant but boring).
Ideal J, James kery, civilisé... t un old school toi

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Speaking of fukkery, I hope England and Russia are in the same group. Let's not forget all the shyt that happened at euros. I'm pretty sure English goons didn't and are heading to Russia just to fight.

Be it politaclly, or on the streets, them Ruskies been ready. :whew:

Not on he pitch, though. The Russian NT is a joke. :mjlol:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
u20bx17v2c101.jpg

Groups D and F brehs...

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
Peru captain Paolo Guerrero to miss World Cup after being hit with one-year ban for taking cocaine
Peru captain Paolo Guerrero will miss next year's World Cup after being handed a one-year ban for taking cocaine, FIFA said on Friday.

The 33-year-old striker, who plays for Flamengo in Brazil, had been provisionally suspended after failing a doping test following Peru's World Cup qualifier against Argentina in Buenos Aires in October.

World football's governing body said in a statement its Disciplinary Committee had found that Guerrero had violated article six of the organisation's Anti-Doping Regulations.

Cocaine is categorised as a stimulant and is included on the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) list of performance-enhancing substances.

Peru qualified for the World Cup finals for the first time since 1982 by beating New Zealand in a two-legged playoff. Guerrero missed both of those matches.

Guererro will be a huge miss for Peru as a leader and goal-scorer. He has 82 caps for his country and 32 goals in total.

I bet he was gone of that pure, uncut Peruvian cocaína...

ric.gif