Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
Senegal jersey revealed today:
22278974-25055145.jpg

Puma is being disrespectful! It's a training jersey with a logo!
They generally do better. I wish Le Coq Sportif could come back in business they used to do the best kits for Africans!

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
22278974-25055145.jpg

They generally do better. I wish Le Coq Sportif could come back in business they used to do the best kits for Africans!
Are you stupid? Le coq sportif had the worst jerseys i have ever seen. Thank god they are out of business and should stay that way. Stop being so biased just cause they'e a french company you french frog

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Russia is a police state. I think there will be hooligans only if the state allows it. Now do they want to show a nice face to the world? That's another question...

Anyway can't wait!

Only if there's the beautiful final of some all black teams like France v Nigeria. or something like that...I would lose my shyt over that.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I am thinking of voting Argentina, I mean how many fukking times can Leo Messi NOT shine at a World Cup... that said.. OP how are you not adding the Euro 2016 Champs Portugal with Ronaldo in the list of options? You should add that. You got the other Euro Finalist in there breh and they lost.

@Black Magisterialness could you add Portugal? Thanks for starting this thread, I'm hype af for this tournament!!

I'm waiting to see what teams are selected and I'll make my vote.. early thoughts are that it'll be Germany or Argentina. I don't see Spain doing it this time and France must be broken after that failure in front of their home crowd, it would be odd if they somehow could pull this off now.. Brazil. No. The same every 4 years: WAY, WAY, WAY too much pressure from the Brazilian people and fans. It's not healthy, I don't even think famous US players deal with THAT type of ridiculously high expectations. The country loves itself too much, every event in the world regardless of the sport there's some Brazilian screaming 'BRASSSIIIIL, BRASSSIIIIIIL!!!!!!!' waving the flag... that's too much pressure brehs. They'll go out in one of the later rounds.

What will be the surprise country though? That African country that slips through to the semi-finals... that little football midget that slips through to the quarter Finals. Egypt!? Would be dope if some African brehs went really far in the tournament. P.S. nobody giving Suarez and his boys a shot?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I am thinking of voting Argentina, I mean how many fukking times can Leo Messi NOT shine at a World Cup... that said.. OP how are you not adding the Euro 2016 Champs Portugal with Ronaldo in the list of options? You should add that. You got the other Euro Finalist in there breh and they lost.

@Black Magisterialness could you add Portugal? Thanks for starting this thread, I'm hype af for this tournament!!

I'm waiting to see what teams are selected and I'll make my vote.. early thoughts are that it'll be Germany or Argentina. I don't see Spain doing it this time and France must be broken after that failure in front of their home crowd, it would be odd if they somehow could pull this off now.. Brazil. No. The same every 4 years: WAY, WAY, WAY too much pressure from the Brazilian people and fans. It's not healthy, I don't even think famous US players deal with THAT type of ridiculously high expectations. The country loves itself too much, every event in the world regardless of the sport there's some Brazilian screaming 'BRASSSIIIIL, BRASSSIIIIIIL!!!!!!!' waving the flag... that's too much pressure brehs. They'll go out in one of the later rounds.

What will be the surprise country though? That African country that slips through to the semi-finals... that little football midget that slips through to the quarter Finals. Egypt!? Would be dope if some African brehs went really far in the tournament. P.S. nobody giving Suarez and his boys a shot?

Because Portugal is not winning...nor do they have a chance at winning. Vote "other" my guy. :laff:

galsen

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
22278974-25055145.jpg

The reason is simple. Almost all Puma teams including Italy were eliminated so Puma had to run and find teams that qualified at the last minute (Senegal and Serbia). Not enough time for them to do proper design and production so they used teamwear templates and added small details.
Le Coq Sportif is still in business (St_Etienne, Fiorentina...) and also applied to supply Senegal.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Man this Guerrero rollercoaster for Peru :mjcry: how they gonna just extend his ban on the eve of the world cup

My Peru jersey came in this week, I got mad love for it at the Deadpool premiere . Didn't know so many of them were in SD :russ:

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
Are you stupid? Le coq sportif had the worst jerseys i have ever seen. Thank god they are out of business and should stay that way. Stop being so biased just cause they'e a french company you french frog

You made me laugh but I'm not biased... just a fan of African football. I'm not even a frog (if by that you meant a Gallic French) but I'm probably assuming too much of you considering how smart your reply was. Btw who still use this outdated British/Australian expression... is this some type of allegiance to the queen or complexe of inferiority?

Le Coq Sportif isn't out of business, they are coming back strongly for years now and they do great stylish stuff (a little too pricey tho).

For nostalgia:
T-Shirt-replica-Zaïre-74-Leopards-LCS-800x800.jpg

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
im so excited for this shyt :blessed:

i need argentina to win man, Messi deserves it