Supporter
Daps
whats the point of bringing out little kids with every player in the beginning

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Brazil hasn’t conceded in 15 of their 17 wins under Tite. The midfield is solid with Casemiro who is a beast for Real Madrid. Yesterday’s match against Austria, Brazil was playing great triangulation attack means while the defense maintained its shape. I don’t think Brazil will win the World Cup but I know they can beat Argentina because the Argies defense and midfield are weak which would be boon for Neymar,William,Gabriel and Coutinho. Besides the only way Brazil will face Argentina in the semis is if Argentina finish second in their group and beat France the Quarterfinals which is another matchup nightmare for the Argies. More than likely they will win their group, and win in the round of 16 and lose to Spain in the quarterfinals.

Yeah... u got a point. But if you have been following the past 5 World Cup tournaments or so, you will notice that the games are very tactical and the best coach with a tactically sound team always wins.

It aint about the star players anymore who can carry teams on their backs. If the coach benches Messi and brings on only as a sub, their opposition will be fukked!

Germany wins most tournaments because of their tactical strength.

But lets wait and see.

Looking forward to Nigeria reaching the QFs

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Lowkey Belgium can make noise in this one. I feel they got two Top 5 players in Hazard & De Bruyne. They look a far more cohesive unit & an actual team since the coaching change.

I don't see many teams being able to stop Hazard when he's not playing in a defensive ass team like Chelsea & surrounded by actually talent. I watched the Belgium-Costa Rica game & he kept dribbling past everyone like they were traffic cones. :scust:
belgium coach is trash. him and the french coach are holding their squads back from true potential

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Best song to get hype for football

The Joga Bonito days :ohlawd:
When Brazil was super lit :mjcry:
c6c51752685e40ab268e5c6d66479392.jpg

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Yall coli brehs got a Whatsapp chat group for the world cup?

A friend added me to their reddit group... Its got about 400 people on it, had to get off it

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Y'all think Uruguay or Colombia gonna make some noise?
I watched the Comnebol qualifiers and they are both are good. Uruguay and Colombia will win their respective groups. Can Uruguay beat Portugal in the round of 16? I don’t think so. Colombia is going to the QF. They will beat England in the Round of 16.