Votes: 12 4.4%
  • Other

Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
They didn’t allow a goal in a group with Ivory Coast and Gabon. Have been in great form in the warm up friendlies as well. I predict Spain crashes out :skip:
Folk are sleeping on Iran and Morocco. I expect both of them to give Spain and Portugal a hard time in the group stages. But Spain crashing out? Nah that aint happening. They are too deep in multiple positions. Their weakness is defense which wont matter since they will posses the ball. Germany vs Spain in the semis will be an interesting match up.

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Dont sleep on Colombia. They are my dark horse. And I expect Spain to beat Portugal 4-0 to set the tone that they are back. Brazil's first game will be ugly and kind of look like the Austria/Croatia matches. Boring first half and in the second Brazil will score 2 or 3 goals to win. Same with the Serbia match.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peru is my dark horse. Looking good in the build up, in a relatively simple group, and got a huge boost with the reversal of Guerrero’s suspension. They’re a fun team to watch too.

I could see all 5 South American teams make the knockout stage.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Brazil got this providing none of their big guns go down early again (Silva & Neymar in 2014).

Best defense - Silva, Miranda, Marcelo, Alisson & Danilo (OK, he's actually ass) :damn:

Best attack - Neymar, Jesus, Willian, Firmino, Douglas Costa

Top 3 midfield & one of the best coaches in the tournament. :yeshrug:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Lowkey Belgium can make noise in this one. I feel they got two Top 5 players in Hazard & De Bruyne. They look a far more cohesive unit & an actual team since the coaching change.

I don't see many teams being able to stop Hazard when he's not playing in a defensive ass team like Chelsea & surrounded by actually talent. I watched the Belgium-Costa Rica game & he kept dribbling past everyone like they were traffic cones. :scust:

ZoeGod

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Lowkey Belgium can make noise in this one. I feel they got two Top 5 players in Hazard & De Bruyne. They look a far more cohesive unit & an actual team since the coaching change.

I don't see many teams being able to stop Hazard when he's not playing in a defensive ass team like Chelsea & surrounded by actually talent. I watched the Belgium-Costa Rica game & he kept dribbling past everyone like they were traffic cones. :scust:
Belgium scares me as a Brazil fan. The way things are Brazil could face them in the quarterfinals. It will be a tough match for Brazil and we will see how Tite will manages the team in that game.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Slowly thinking France will get their shyt together.

England overlooking Tunisia

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
if peru gets out of the group i will live stream myself doing coke

Quoted for future reference :mjgrin:

:blessed:

L0xghc.gif

:marquinhos: