Lamb of God
k6GSMpx.png

McDonald’s FIFA World Cup™ Fantasy

McDonald’s FIFA World Cup™ Fantasy

league code:SOYJLSNK

rwV1Iz9.png
:blessed:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Argentina went all the way to the last finals with this same team... They have the most cohesive team at this year's finals, tried and tested. And their best Coach in a longtime!

They gon meet Brazil in the Semi-Finals and knock em out! Dont Sleep on Messi, Dybala, Pastore and Rulli

Lets wait and see tho...:francis:

Brazil hasn’t conceded in 15 of their 17 wins under Tite. The midfield is solid with Casemiro who is a beast for Real Madrid. Yesterday’s match against Austria, Brazil was playing great triangulation attack means while the defense maintained its shape. I don’t think Brazil will win the World Cup but I know they can beat Argentina because the Argies defense and midfield are weak which would be boon for Neymar,William,Gabriel and Coutinho. Besides the only way Brazil will face Argentina in the semis is if Argentina finish second in their group and beat France the Quarterfinals which is another matchup nightmare for the Argies. More than likely they will win their group, and win in the round of 16 and lose to Spain in the quarterfinals.

Last edited:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
First shock prediction: Saudi will beat Russia :jbhmm: Watch out for the speedy breh Fahd Muwallad.

Lol naaahh

They're beyond trash. Germany didn't even kick into second gear and these guys were running around like headless chickens. Germans were getting free headers with no Saudi challengers. I don't see it.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol naaahh

They're beyond trash. Germany didn't even kick into second gear and these guys were running around like headless chickens. Germans were getting free headers with no Saudi challengers. I don't see it.
They had a good second half and should’ve got a draw. Besides Germany is not a good indication for how Russia will play, the latter is not good at all.

I watched all the Asian qualifiers and they were the second best team. They’ve took a while to get settled under Pizzi but I stand by my prediction. I’ll quote you Thursday :skip:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
They had a good second half and should’ve got a draw. Besides Germany is not a good indication for how Russia will play, the latter is not good at all.

I watched all the Asian qualifiers and they were the second best team. They’ve took a while to get settled under Pizzi but I stand by my prediction. I’ll quote you Thursday :skip:

I was about to say...I'm gonna quote you when Russia washes them :lolbron:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing and hearing more and more people picking Morocco to make it out of their group over Spain or Portugal :patrice:
They didn’t allow a goal in a group with Ivory Coast and Gabon. Have been in great form in the warm up friendlies as well. I predict Spain crashes out :skip: