• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Who should he get rid of

No one really, i EVEN liked today’s more forward team consisting of only Paulinho and Casemiro as defensive mids, with Coutinho as the attacking mid..more offensive, but the forward line was and has been very juvenile. It’s the same as always, Neymar/Coutinho/Willian get the ball a bit past the center half and they wanna dribble and nutmeg all the opponents in front of them and pass it into the net like they are Barcelona or Liverpool (:lolbron:) to score or create a chance, like ffs, pass it to the teammate next to you and get the ball rolling

:snoop:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got my squad set

Qta5uMD.png

Daps
No one really, i EVEN liked today’s more forward team consisting of only Paulinho and Casemiro as defensive mids, with Coutinho as the attacking mid..more offensive, but the forward line was and has been very juvenile. It’s the same as always, Neymar/Coutinho/Willian get the ball a bit past the center half and they wanna dribble and nutmeg all the opponents in front of them and pass it into the net like they are Barcelona or Liverpool (:lolbron:) to score or create a chance, like ffs, pass it to the teammate next to you and get the ball rolling

:snoop:
Brazil attacking players are lethal bro.

sportscribe

Superstar
Daps

Set the league up breh.

As for predictions, can't really see any team winning it outside of Brazil, Spain or Germany. These are the three clear best teams in the world.

I think Africa's best shot is Senegal. They at least play with more discipline than Nigeria and are in an easier group. I think Super Eagles will be good, but inconsistent. They will either flame out early in the group stages or make an improbable deep run.

Daps
Set the league up breh.

As for predictions, can't really see any team winning it outside of Brazil, Spain or Germany. These are the three clear best teams in the world.

I think Africa's best shot is Senegal. They at least play with more discipline than Nigeria and are in an easier group. I think Super Eagles will be good, but inconsistent. They will either flame out early in the group stages or make an improbable deep run.

I can see a scenario where either argentina or france gets to the finals, i dont think germany can win back to back and spain have not been good for years.

Im picking super eagles to make it out of the group. Big ups naija tho. edo boy

Daps
I am happy manuel neur recovered in time from his injury even though i would have loved to see ter stergen start.