Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Brazil and Germany have a history of making it to the final. Only in 2010 did neither side make it after so many years. So I expect one or both to be in this years final. I wouldn't mind a Brazil win, it's hard not to appreciate their football history. Germany I can live without, they just seen very robotic.

n_6dml.gif

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I am not satisfied one bit with our national team, the ball moves faster than the player, and we should be passing these teams off the park, but, every player that gets the ball takes a touch or two too many and everyone wants to get a nut meg in and pass the ball into the goal. Hopefully Tite gets rid of the egos and gets the squad playing as a whole

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I am not satisfied one bit with our national team, the ball moves faster than the player, and we should be passing these teams off the park, but, every player that gets the ball takes a touch or two too many and everyone wants to get a nut meg in and pass the ball into the goal. Hopefully Tite gets rid of the egos and gets the squad playing as a whole

Who should he get rid of