Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
- smh at people drawing conclusion after one game. France's always been a nonchalant and often frustrating team. Remember also it's one of the youngest team of the tournament with a lot of pressure.

- Fekir should be our leader and offensive midfielder. I think he could be our play-maker like in Lyon.

- A team full of stars but the best player today was the less known: Pavard.

- The Black diamond team will polish and shine.

You have Disgrachamps as coach.

For 1998 and 2006 there is 2002 and 2010, let's not even bring up when they defecated the bed vs Israel and Bulgaria (yeah it was a great team, but all they needed a draw, word to Ginolas cross instead of holding it up in the corner). Low expectations France performs, high expectations France don't.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
- smh at people drawing conclusion after one game. France's always been a nonchalant and often frustrating team. Remember also it's one of the youngest team of the tournament with a lot of pressure.

- Fekir should be our leader and offensive midfielder. I think he could be our play-maker like in Lyon.

- A team full of stars but the best player today was the less known: Pavard.

- The Black diamond team will polish and shine.
The issue currently is the lack of balance in the team, we've been that way in all our friendlies and even our wins were lackluster. It's one thing to have firepower but we don't have the proper structure to put it on right tracks. We have no pressing and the offense is good only when they connect but often they don't really click. Too much dribble, too much glitter. With the individual talent we have we should play more like Germany but at the moment we play like a counter attacking team in a video game. We're build to fare well against the best teams and that's a damn shame because we should be able to have a good grip in all of our games against weaker teams.

Obviously the team is young and will be fully mature by the next Euro/WC so I don't care like that but we're not as good as people make it out to be. Nowhere near favorite territory. And we won't progress collectively with Deschamps, that's a given.

Pavard is indeed a good surprise plus he seems reliable defensive wise which is great for a guy who brings that much offensively. And Kanté was great too, still shines best in the shadows as always. For Fékir, I think he plays too high up and with starters like Grizou and Mbappé, they will be too close to each other in a 433. If we play in 442 diamond, I could see it though but that would mean that guy like Dembélé would be out.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

5SdO4PY.png

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
out of of the Brazil, France, Argentine, Spain, Germany quintet Argentine has the most chance to flop and get eliminated in the group stage or in the 16
they struggled mightily during the qualifications they are overly reliant on Messi and they are in a quite strong group where none of their opponents are pushovers.

I heard they gonna play 2-3-3-2, similar to the old Hungarian formation when they are on the offense and a 4-2-3-1 on defense, gonna be interesting to see how it works for them. It's bold af but against a deep lying, defensive team like Iceland usually is it's less risky I guess

Extasy

Archer
Daps
Argentina with the dark jerseys, they finna score 4.
not with that abysmal starting lineup
play macherano and biglia at DM in 2018 brehs
start with di maria brehs
at least homer simpson is on bench