Votes: 52 18.9%
  • Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Civilisé

Rookie
Daps
- smh at people drawing conclusion after one game. France's always been a nonchalant and often frustrating team. Remember also it's one of the youngest team of the tournament with a lot of pressure.

- Fekir should be our leader and offensive midfielder. I think he could be our play-maker like in Lyon.

- A team full of stars but the best player today was the less known: Pavard.

- The Black diamond team will polish and shine.

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Pathetic from france tbh. Australia straight up disrespecting them by playing open football and showing no fear whatsoever:hhh:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yup, people always shyt on him for not being skillful enough but he was the important piece in that PSG midfield. Rabiot is far more skilled but can't press like him, can't make run like him and can't cross, pick & go like him.

Every team needs grinders in midfield, otherwise your left to a midfield of Lampard/Gerrard :mjcry:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
It’s a fukking tragedy having to watch this French team.

I don’t read too much into first games but they showed nothing that can give you hope. It’s really their individual talent to overcome teams and their manager.

Argentina with the dark jerseys, they finna score 4.

Hernan Crespo :to: Chelsea but always loved him

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
People see some highlights from his Juve days but forget he had Marchisio or Pirlo behind him to control the game. Pogba plays best as 8 on the left side of a midfield but Mou likes his double pivot midfield and Pogba can't shine in this system. I'm sure Pogba can shine in the United jersey but that'll require him not being a 6 so he can fully develop his game as Kroos like midfielder

:ehh:

Juve may of pulled off the heist of the century.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
- smh at people drawing conclusion after one game. France's always been a nonchalant and often frustrating team. Remember also it's one of the youngest team of the tournament with a lot of pressure.

- Fekir should be our leader and offensive midfielder. I think he could be our play-maker like in Lyon.

- A team full of stars but the best player today was the less known: Pavard.

- The Black diamond team will polish and shine.

Pavard is so slept on :wow:

Kinda frustrating win, but oh well. We're used to it. :manny:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People see some highlights from his Juve days but forget he had Marchisio or Pirlo behind him to control the game. Pogba plays best as 8 on the left side of a midfield but Mou likes his double pivot midfield and Pogba can't shine in this system. I'm sure Pogba can shine in the United jersey but that'll require him not being a 6 so he can fully develop his game as Kroos like midfielder
He is more offensive minded than Kroos who is a control the tempo type player. He is a hard guy to pin down and it seems Allegri was the only coach who knew how to utilize him even after Pirlo and Vidal left. I have seen United try him in all set ups including the LCM he played at Juve but they don't have a Pirlo and also that Juve back 3 that had Bonucci an excellent ball playing defender. The other problem is the French have also used Giroud which meant Griezman in that support striker role which means Pogba being further deep in midfield. I think he needs to stick to the 8 role it just seems he is wasted trying to be an all round CM.