• Ronaldo & Friends

Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
He is more offensive minded than Kroos who is a control the tempo type player. He is a hard guy to pin down and it seems Allegri was the only coach who knew how to utilize him even after Pirlo and Vidal left. I have seen United try him in all set ups including the LCM he played at Juve but they don't have a Pirlo and also that Juve back 3 that had Bonucci an excellent ball playing defender. The other problem is the French have also used Giroud which meant Griezman in that support striker role which means Pogba being further deep in midfield. I think he needs to stick to the 8 role it just seems he is wasted trying to be an all round CM.
Agree, he lacks direction but I think Mou changed his role too much for him to get used to a proper one and then he ended being trash most of the time. I know he's a quality player and that win against City where he was brilliant in the second half when Mou changed the 4231 to 433 made me think Mou might be able to pinpoint the issue with him. He also have some great game in Juve very high up. I remember the second leg against Pep's Bayern where he was basically a left winger / second striker and he was nice there too but I think he needs consistency from his coach to be able to deliver.

Selfishly, I would like Pogba to be more like Kroos because he has it to be like him (long range passing and striking, vision and he has athleticism on top of that as he's very hard to dispossess) but maybe he likes it more as a b2b. Kroos in Madrid is a 8 that stays low but can also finish from long range when in good position so I think this could fit Pogba if he were to like this role. In the current midfield, Kanté is the 6, Tolisso is the most agressive b2b and Pogba is a bit in between so I think a Kroos role could definitely be a solution.

• Dap
Reactions: TTT

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:ohhh: the levels to this and the game was on Friday.

tenor.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Remember Argentina is playing Iceland, barring a miracle upset Argentina should win this on talent alone.
Icelands population is like 10% of Brooklyn's :mjlol:
Argentina has as many registered players as Iceland has citizens.
I mean there's so many dimensions in which Argentina should trash them.

But as usual team dynamics is just as important as talent, they went hard 2 years ago before they eventually got exposed.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
France game way too early for my ass. Thank god i didnt wake up early enough to see an underachieving deschamp typw of game :scust:

So muxh wasted black excellence :snoop: