secret-stuff-space-jam.jpg

:troll:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Mans need to stop the Matuidi hate :beli:
He's exactly what we need at the moment, somebody who's gonna harass the defense and who's gonna make runs in a deep defense. Too much dribblers up front with Fékir and Mbappé. Need some runners to open channels.

And Mbappé needs to stop with his useless roulettes :fuming:

Matuidi always good for a important goal. That PSG midfield hasn't had the same energy since. :yeshrug:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
With Pogba I think it's a case of both he and the coaches doesn't know what he wants to be a 6, 8 or 10, because he can do a bit of everything but doesn't excel in any. To me he is a secondary/complimentary playmaker, just not thee guy.
People see some highlights from his Juve days but forget he had Marchisio or Pirlo behind him to control the game. Pogba plays best as 8 on the left side of a midfield but Mou likes his double pivot midfield and Pogba can't shine in this system. I'm sure Pogba can shine in the United jersey but that'll require him not being a 6 so he can fully develop his game as Kroos like midfielder

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Matuidi always good for a important goal. That PSG midfield hasn't had the same energy since. :yeshrug:
Yup, people always shyt on him for not being skillful enough but he was the important piece in that PSG midfield. Rabiot is far more skilled but can't press like him, can't make run like him and can't cross, pick & go like him.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
People see some highlights from his Juve days but forget he had Marchisio or Pirlo behind him to control the game. Pogba plays best as 8 on the left side of a midfield but Mou likes his double pivot midfield and Pogba can't shine in this system. I'm sure Pogba can shine in the United jersey but that'll require him not being a 6 so he can fully develop his game as Kroos like midfielder

Vidal too