Votes: 9 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Extasy

Archer
Daps
compare portugals talent and argentinas talent :francis:

im just gonna leave it at that.
Argentina might have big name strikers who tear up Genoa and Brighton but doesn’t mean they play good as a team

Last time an argentine who wasn’t named Messi scored for argentina was in 2016
2016!! Let’s not forget that they wouldn’t even be there without him

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Argentina might have big name strikers who tear up Genoa and Brighton but doesn’t mean they play good as a team

Last time an argentine who wasn’t named Messi scored for argentina was in 2016
2016!! Let’s not forget that they wouldn’t even be there without him

Wow your right, for competitive games anyway.

Kun scored in their last game, Messi didnt score v Spain, Italy - all friendlies.

It's mad how on paper and in league the players they are are great, but yes like you say internationally they poor

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Agree that Egypt is in trouble, but disagree with Russia being ass. They may not be a footballing superpower, but they have plenty of talent that plays on respectable teams around the world... they just tend not to show on the big stage. 5-0 is what happens when you have a decent footballing talent producing country vs a oil money nation. Saudi Arabia had 0 chance and anyone who seriously watches soccer would know that was going to happen.

I think Uruguay will cruise now and will probably rest starters in the final group match, if not, the next game because that's how lopsided the talent level is in this group(and in almost all the groups).

ETA: Uruguay vs Russia will be a better match. Russia could beat Uruguay... Unless the real Luis Suarez and Edson Cavani show up.
eh I semi-follow the russia squad because my pops is half russian (Im a mixed breh), and all they got whos solid is akinfeev (who is known for making mistakes on the big stage) and the midfield. their midfield is their biggest strength with golovin/zobnin/dzagoev/cheryshev/kuziaev/miranchuk, but golovin is probably the only guy who can be a rotation guy on a top club or a semi-star at a tier 2 club

their D has been decimated by injuries so much they had to play a brazilian at right full back (dude cant speak a lick of russian, imagine how much pride the association had to swallow on that one) and bring back a slow ass 38 year old at CB. their strikers are mediocre with kokorins injury and can completely bottle a game (smolov was awful in the first game)

their play in the first game has been mostly off talent. basically golovin created 4 out of 5 goals himself. they will need to play with less mistakes against egypt and uruguay. since theyre the hosts, they have a great chance at advancing tho. the goal difference off this first game will help too, as well as home crowd and probably some friendly reffing

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I can't even lie fam , main reason I couldn't fully fukk with him is because of the name.

nikkas act like the GOAT R9 never even existed :mjcry:

He took the Jigga approach

I gave you prophecy on my first joint, and y'all lamed out
Didn't really appreciate it, til the second one came out
So I stretched the game out, X'ed your name out
Put Jigga on top, and drop albums non-stop for ya, nigguh!

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
No mention of Brazil ? :brasilmj:

pat-riley-shhh.jpg

Stay low key and win games while everyone else talks about Messi,CR7,Germany,Spain and France.