ZSa14us.gif

#NoSleepGang

:dame: @ bruh’s tail
3am but we in here :myman:
Just poured my first of many beers for the morning

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Dybala has never scored a single goal for Argentina, Aguero has never scored a goal at the World Cup and is injured half the time. There are way better defenders out there than Otamendi , is he supposed to be Baresi ?Pepe is way better than he has ever been in his career. Is Rojo way better than Contraeo when he used to play for Portugal? Icardi like Dybala has 0 international goals, 17 appearances between them and not a single goal in friendlies or competitive. The reason Lavezzi and Pastore don't make teams is because they were bad when they played, Gago outperformed them in one of the Copas. There is a big difference between international football and club football, some players cannot keep up the level when it comes to internationals.All i see is the assumption that the best club players form translates to internationals which is false, it is next level talent for their clubs not their country. There is a reason in 2018 that this was their record in qualifiers

I don’t know why you think that this is a mathematical exercise, is Dyabala a bad player because he doesn’t get to play his position in Argentina and thereby doesn’t score any goals? Same With Icardi and on and on. Teams are throwing up 100 million + for their signatures. You are comparing starting players in Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City, Man United, PSG and on to bench players in the Portuguese league, Russian league and Turkish league, due to them not being selected.

As a Madrid fan for over 20 years, Pepe is obviously a legend although his time expired in 2016. Coentrao is one of the worst signings Madrid did in modern times, had a spark when he signed and been injured and on loan+injured ever since. So that’s his whole career basically.

Also those statistics are somewhat funny, not only cause they don’t include all the games. Just enough games to say that it wants to say, also not analyzing the games played, or that some periods Aguero, Higuaín and Messi were missing or that they were always trash away without without Messi but somehow he managed to most miss away games. As I said this is not baseball, qualitative favors are the most important. And I and many others still believe that the coach is trash and Maradona was super trash. Changing players for every game, structuring the team like it’s Ukraine with Sheva and on.

Last edited:

JDH

All Star
Supporter
Daps
who do you guys see as a bigger talent, mbappe or dembele?