The word “fakkit” is hilarious

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:mjlol:

So let me get this right because you dusty Jersey nikkas be slow…

You are deliberately and proud to be talking to a shorty whose baby father, according to you, is a homo?

You ain’t concern he was smashing nikkas when he was her? Or is it that your CD4 T cell counts are already low and you already experiencing flu like symptoms that you don’t care?

:russ:

Ok here’s another one.

Why is the topic of your conversation, with said baby moms, HER fakkit baby father ? Like why you talking about a gay nikka to a shorty you supposedly smashing?

Square that away for me my guy because this is such a moronic statement. But I’m not surprised, it’s expected for a dirty Jersey maricon like you who repping Blood gang on Coli

Let me guess the treh @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 your OG?

Goofy nikka
I just let her top me off on rainy days… she ain’t know you liked men. Can’t blame the hoe. @Pazzy come get your soul mate

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only time I use that word is during video games. Cause it's just the best words to use when someone is playing like a straight up bytch.

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I just let her top me off on rainy days… she ain’t know you liked men. Can’t blame the hoe. @Pazzy come get your soul mate
Again, you allow a shorty who has a gay baby father give you head? Can’t get any other bytch?

Lmao you a dirty nikka. You make this shyt easy to bully you. Dusty maricon
Think before you type bozo lmao

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Again, you allow a shorty who has a gay baby father give you head? Can’t get any other bytch?

Lmao you a dirty nikka. You make this shyt easy to bully you. Dusty maricon
Think before you type bozo lmao
Like I said that’s that 5am gun and run throat. My nikka stop playing like you pipe or do anything with her still. You trying to get @Pazzy pregnant :scust:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Like I said that’s that 5am gun and run throat. My nikka stop playing like you pipe or do anything with her still. You trying to get @Pazzy pregnant :scust:
Bro shut the fukk up you’re an idiot you don’t even have a rebuttal. You like fukking girls who got gay baby fathers lol ok so you either you have AIDs or want it

Lmaoooo bro stop typing I’m sonning the shyt outta you lmk Jersey take this L

Btw bro bro what color is your mother?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I dunno dawg.... because of cancel culture, I had to step my homo slurs up.

I use the term "stool pusher" or "dookie dipping".

I.e., a fággot ass nıgga goes into a bar and complains that his drink is too strong.

"Shutya ole stool pushing ass up dawg. 😑"

I.e., soft ass nıgga complains about his hot chocolate not having enough marshmallows and shıt.....

"Shut ya ole dookie dipping ass up nıgga..😑"

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Bro shut the fukk up you’re an idiot you don’t even have a rebuttal. You like fukking girls who got gay baby fathers lol ok so you either you have AIDs or want it

Lmaoooo bro stop typing I’m sonning the shyt outta you lmk Jersey take this L

Btw bro bro what color is your mother?
nikka you think that’s sonning? Este tipo si es un mamaguebo de verdad. Delusional nikka telling me in messages he’s in jersey. Guess where @Pazzy stays at? Jersey. You ain’t low you man butt seeking fakkit.