The word “fakkit” is hilarious

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:dead: Probably my favorite insult to call anyone but outside The Coli, I don’t really hear anyone use that word at all.

:russ: Do y’all brehs hear it being used in your day to day lives?
You trying to stay employed find creative ways to insult the blue oyster patrons, like practicing your British accent so when you say Fakk 🚬 you say you was talking bout a loosie :mjpls:innit.

The game is to be sold not told but you my Knicka so I'm putting you on :handshake:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Same, I don't know how people let it in their vocabulary at all. It just feels uncomfortable and wrong.

As a black person , I just can't bring myself to use slurs on others knowing damn well our history with them. Knowing damn well got the most slurs targeted at us out of all the groups. I feel this way Even if it's not my group that has the affected slur.

I know it's an odd comparison but I view the slur thing the same way I view the Palestinian issue. I can't help but sympathize with others who are going through the same mistreatment black people have. Even if I don't agree with their lifestyles, it just feels wrong.

But it's the same with all the other slurs too. I think the coli is the only place I've seen black people proudly use go*k, fak*it w*tb*ck , ch*nk, schmu*k, etc .

It just rubs me the wrong way, you know?

:ehh:I use it as coming from a place of anger and i know its wrong

I may disagree with you, but I’ll be damned if I don’t respect your sense of integrity as a man straight up