The word “fakkit” is hilarious

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I’m not down with Agenda and what’s going on in our society, but I don't like the word and try to not use it. There’s nothing wrong with being gay.

I used to not cuss or use epithets but the internets got my language all messed up :francis:

Daps
You trying to stay employed find creative ways to insult the blue oyster patrons, like practicing your British accent so when you say Fakk 🚬 you say you was talking bout a loosie :mjpls:innit.

The game is to be sold not told but you my Knicka so I'm putting you on :handshake:
I need a faq mate 🚬 :dame:

I love fags :dame: 🚬

I need to blow that faq :dame: 🚬

Your faq breath stinks :hhh: :dame:🚬

It smells of fags in here innit :scust: 🚬

Are you going to smoke that faq :ufdup: ?🚬🔫

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Who coined the term fakkit on SOHH, reps for any Coli historians

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I need a faq mate 🚬 :dame:

I love fags :dame: 🚬

I need to blow that faq :dame: 🚬

Your faq breath stinks :hhh: :dame:🚬

It smells of fags in here innit :scust: 🚬

Are you going to smoke that faq :ufdup: ?🚬🔫
Breh I can't take credit for the idea, but look into arrested development season 3 I think the one where Charlize Theron is guess starting, if you want to learn how to crack subtle direct gay jokes. Succession reminds me a bit of this show but this show was light years ahead of the times. It's like double and triple entendre jokes that make even more sense 3 seasons later it's goat writing tear status :salute: to Ron Howard first for busting a Nut that became so beautiful :noah: and for that show. To me Dude get disrespected as a Goat tier Hollywood player.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Back before social media you could openly call someone a fakkit and not be canceled.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Type corny using it. It was the last word many people heard before being killed just for being them rather you like it or not.

And people ready to crash out if someone calls them a Hard ER but using another slur is clean I guess :what:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
I use it so much when I talk to @Kasper KArr baby Mom’s about him you would think that’s his name. Word fits him like a glove tho. Shout out to him living his dream being in a relationship with @Pazzy
:mjlol:

So let me get this right because you dusty Jersey nikkas be slow…

You are deliberately and proud to be talking to a shorty whose baby father, according to you, is a homo?

You ain’t concern he was smashing nikkas when he was her? Or is it that your CD4 T cell counts are already low and you already experiencing flu like symptoms that you don’t care?

:russ:

Ok here’s another one.

Why is the topic of your conversation, with said baby moms, HER fakkit baby father ? Like why you talking about a gay nikka to a shorty you supposedly smashing?

Square that away for me my guy because this is such a moronic statement. But I’m not surprised, it’s expected for a dirty Jersey maricon like you who repping Blood gang on Coli

Let me guess the treh @Nicole0416_718_929_646212 your OG?

Goofy nikka
:russ: