The Wood is a CLASSIC, and Stacey is a goat character

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus it produced this CLASSIC MYSTIKAL AND OUTKAST COLAB back when soundtracks were stadium status :lawd:

i was walkin down crenshaw when they filmed this :ohlawd: for them close up shots with andre on the bike, the motorcycle was attached to a truck with a camera on it. offtopic but yeah, the woods is classic.

ottorocket

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii
Christina Milian was the girl who was dancing with Roland & got jealous when he got mad that Mike was dancing with Alicia.
6hOhckmh.jpg

that is her :leon:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
The Wood was PIFF and the scene when Mike grabbed that ass, I did that too. Their was this fine ass chick in High School that had her ass popping out and I said fukk it, I'm palming that shyt. I wasn't her man till later but with no hesitation I stepped up and did it like Mike. I ain't get my ass beat but she was :mad: but later we hooked up. No :duck:.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Dope movie

Just in terms of being a story about friends growing up. Its probably even signifcant now when you get close to that marrying age and you start remembering days of being younger with your friends and never wanting to leave that social circle.
I'm a groomsman in my homie since middleschools wedding this june and i was thinking about our cliques fukkery moments when watching this with ogirl. :ohlawd:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
man

"this how we do it in north cah-lin-ah"
that shyt was fukking classic
:pacspit:
man this was my only gripe with this flick. They tried to play the hell outta nikkas from NC. Like we all are some huckleberry, backwoods country ass bammas.
Come to The QC, The Triad or The Triangle and try that Country slow shyt.

/endrant