The Wood is a CLASSIC, and Stacey is a goat character

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:dead:

This thread is bringing me back:salute:

I swear the only funny part about them nikkas as adults was drunk ass Taye Diggs
Yeah the present day scenes couldve been better...i thought it was odd they didnt explore tay diggs charactor and the relationship with his ex (where he was at drunk in the beginning) as youngins. Maybe they were saving it for a sequel that never happened

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yeah the present day scenes couldve been better...i thought it was odd they didnt explore tay diggs charactor and the relationship with his ex (where he was at drunk in the beginning) as youngins. Maybe they were saving it for a sequel that never happened

Might of been a time thing too, they spent half the movie with them coming up by the time it got to be full present day they really didn't have much time. It was surprising though because all the actors could carry their own weight but the younger actors killed their roles.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
cause the movie is about mike
its his coming of age

Rancor

Pro
Daps
This movie brings back memories lol one of my all time favorites

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Scene that made me :huhldup:

Close up of them young girls when mike said beautiful women :scusthov:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm glad to see the movie get some coli love. Shyt is one of those movies that gets better with age. Even though I came up in the East Coast, I was the same age as the characters, in that time period so I felt their struggles. Sounds cheesy but the movie is funny and has a heart. :obama: