The Woman King is one of the best movies I ever watched, controversy be damned

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Watched it last night on prime video it's pretty good movie ....it's not a historic documentary

my issue was don't try and twist fact into fiction knowing what the real story was.

you think people would tolerate making the Nazis heros in a movie?

Confederates the good guys who save our slave ancestors from the bad Union army?

And while the movie was flames from those who I know saw it, they coulda made this shyt fictional and not try to make it seem like that tribe wasn't known as the biggest slave trading ones in West Africa even after it was outlawed. They were NOT heroes/heroines.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
my issue was don't try and twist fact into fiction knowing what the real story was.

you think people would tolerate making the Nazis heros in a movie?

Confederates the good guys who save our slave ancestors from the bad Union army?

And while the movie was flames from those who I know saw it, they coulda made this shyt fictional and not try to make it seem like that tribe wasn't known as the biggest slave trading ones in West Africa even after it was outlawed. They were NOT heroes/heroines.

The movie doesn't depict them as heroes though....and the fact they were big slave traders wasn't covered up at all in the movie.....u should probablhy watch it

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I just finished watching this on Netflix and this movie was FIRE :wow:

I know this movie wasn't historically accurate but the action, the visuals, the drama :banderas: