The Witcher (Remake) | In Development

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't know what "we" you're referring to but WE are copping even if it's the same exact game with 5 more frames per second and don't you forget it :ufdup:
Stop it. You got @CoolinInTheCut thinking he got one cause he supported and defended a $70 remaster of a $60 remaster that just came out a couple years ago.

Sony stans have trouble deciphering reality from sarcasm. Give dude a break:mjcry:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just look at a trailer of the original game. Not surprised. It looked and played like ass. If this was a remake of two I would be pissed..but the first game looks like a N64 game

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh wow. Nice. I played the first one when it first came out. It was a vastly different game than 3 from what I remember, but I still enjoyed it. If done right this could be great.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Stop it. You got @CoolinInTheCut thinking he got one cause he supported and defended a $70 remaster of a $60 remaster that just came out a couple years ago.

Sony stans have trouble deciphering reality from sarcasm. Give dude a break:mjcry:

I knew I had one when yall were crying about RE4 Remake and Silent Hill 2 Remake being timed exclusive :mjpls:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Its all good crodie. We'll see you in the Dead Space thread in a couple months :sas2:
Not a fan of the game, May or may not play it, but again i think you are missing the whole point here.

Dead space came out a long time ago and hasn’t been touched since. There’s a lot of room for a worthy upgrade. Like the Resident evil remakes were a good example of remakes done right.

I know it’s very difficult for you to understand details and nuance but you gotta try.

You are just making a fool of yourself at this point :mjcry:

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Not a fan of the game, May or may not play it, but again i think you are missing the whole point here.

Dead space came out a long time ago and hasn’t been touched since. There’s a lot of room for a worthy upgrade. Like the Resident evil remakes were a good example of remakes done right.

I know it’s very difficult for you to understand details and nuance but you gotta try.

You are just making a fool of yourself at this point :mjcry:

The only person making himself look foolish is the guy back tracking and juelzing all that trolling he did last couple months because its now happening to a game he wants to play. :umad:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
That first game is super rough and was super rough back in 2007. It only got dapped up and cult fanbase because CDPR's writing been good from jump. They actually tried to remake it like 10 years ago close to Witcher 2, specifically to do a console version but the studio they hired to do it folded iirc, and they didn't have the resources to do it inhouse so they cancelled it.

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game could use an update, but I'm definitely gonna be amused if that aggressive ass timeline of games in development is mostly remakes and remasters.