The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
A 770 recommended? That's actually not as bad as I thought and only 2gb vram. The game looks real graphically intensive. Maybe it's optimized well :lupe:

Too bad it keeps getting pushed back. I have extremely high hopes for this game.

My new build will murder this game in 3 monitors come May :win:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I appreciate the company being honest and not pushing out a rushed product and trying to fix it later with patches. The game looks gorgeous, and the last two games were great games too, I can wait, my backlog is shameful.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The developer, CD Projekt Red, took all of the money from Witcher 1 and made Witcher 2 and did the same for Witcher 3. They don't believe in deluxe editions or paid DLC. They've already announced all dlc will be free. This is their own engine and it's one of the most beautiful there is. The Witcher is based off of Poland's most acclaimed fantasy novels of all time. The story is developed with the author of the books. The game is bigger than skyrim and has over 300 variations of three different endings. It's hundreds of hours long. I loved the first two so much I tracked down english translations of all the novels and read them. From what I've seen the characters they are focusing on in this game will make for some epic storytelling.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
15 mins of uncompressed HD video of the Witcher 3.

watch in 1080p 30fps if you having problems download the video or watch on YouTube( not recommend though.)

http://www.gamersyde.com/hqstream_the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_january_2015_gameplay-33950_en.html

For a open world game it looks pretty good may check it out in May.

This is the PC version of the game by the way.

PRETTY good
:rudy:

Wicther is amazing

I advise you to play Witcher 2
:ufdup:

Even now still one of the nicest looking games

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word of advise if you havnt played the others don't go into fights thinking you can just hack and slash

Or spam health potions

And learn when to switch between the two swords