The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I imagine Bethesda is cooking up the next Fallout before the next Elder Scrolls, but who knows...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
NOW ALL WE NEED IS SKYRIM 6..... :noah:

In a way I am glad Bethesda didn't drop any info on it at E3...

The very first day they release some real gameplay video for the next Skyrim and Fallout out I will just be sitting in front of my PC like
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif
until the game actually comes out

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Oh well...

Oh yeah the developer also said the previous delay would be the last.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the-witcher-3-no-more-delays-dev-promises/1100-6419648/
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has already been delayed once, but don't expect the upcoming role-playing game to miss its new February 2015 date as well. Developer CD Projekt Red says the game's delay from fall 2014 to early 2015 is the only setback the game will see.

"This is not our first game; we are not newbies," CD Projekt Red cofounder Marcin Iwinski told Eurogamer. "It's not like 'hey we are delaying and we'll keep on delaying'. If we would think we need more time we would say 'hey we'll release it not in February but, I don't know, June'. We made the decision at the moment we were able to judge how much time we needed, and we planned it well and it works well for us. So, no more delays."
They pulled a Lloyd Irving
fc,550x550,orange.u1.jpg

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
why did you make this thread with only a link and quote from their previous statement from last may? :why:

anyway...

http://thewitcher.com/news/view/906

Dear Gamers,

Ever since we started working on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, we knew it would be an ambitious game. We wanted, and still aim, to give you an incredible experience, an epic adventure in a vast, completely open fantasy universe.

The sheer size and complexity of The Witcher, key features of the title, have had a decisive impact on production. Now, nearing the end of our work, we see many details that need to be corrected. When we release the most important game in our studio’s history, we must be absolutely sure that we did everything we could to limit any bugs to a level that will allow you to enjoy the game thoroughly.

With this in mind, we took another look at current workloads and what they mean for the team. Even though everyone is working at full speed, we concluded that we need another 12 weeks, so we are shifting the release date of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt to May 19th, 2015.

We owe you an apology. We set the release date too hastily. It’s a hard lesson, one to take to heart for the future. We know what we want to do to make Wild Hunt one of the best RPGs you will ever play. And we continue to work hard to achieve just that. So, we apologize and ask for your trust.

Thank you for the all support you show us on a daily basis. We truly do appreciate it. It has fueled us in our passion since the start and will continue to do so.

The Board of CD PROJEKT SA

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would get lost in The Order: 1886 marketing hype, definitely if it reviews hot