The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
why?

Just go to the mom's room and use your witcher sense.
I Witcher sensed every clue..even went to the basement and found Lil shawty.. It says go to the Baron to complete the mission but he just keep smoking and uh huhn

/spoiler

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
interesting choice to make us only have to craft a new potion or bomb ONE time and then they can be infinitely refilled via meditation. that definitely cut's down on the need for gathering. with that being said I'm in the 2nd town and I STILL haven't got enough ingredients to make a potion for anything besides the "basic" ones all the way at the bottom (swallow, white honey, cat). but I feel like I'm always in the grass pressing on A to grab stuff though so I'm kinda glad they made it this way :lolbron:.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm saying regardless of what complaints people had about "DA:I", it had the controls locked the fukk down. They were basically flawless.

People were calling this shyt game of the year before it even dropped and it controls like the people behind QWOP designed it. I can over look it but it's kinda puzzling how little to no reviewers brought this up.

Fred.

Yeah, the controls is an immediate complaint to me. I actually feel like there's some latency within the response time. Also, why the fukk is the font so damn small for a game that has so much to read?! That seems like such an easy fix (shyt could've even been adjustable to the user) and a glarring oversight. Otherwise, I'm liking the game. Graphics look very good and there seems to be a daunting amount of things to do, lore and whatnot to the game. I think I'll enjoy it quite a bit, but those complaints definitely keep it from being a perfect 10 for sure as they're too obvious.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, the controls is an immediate complaint to me. I actually feel like there's some latency within the response time. Also, why the fukk is the font so damn small for a game that has so much to read?! That seems like such an easy fix (shyt could've even been adjustable to the user) and a glarring oversight. Otherwise, I'm liking the game. Graphics look very good and there seems to be a daunting amount of things to do, lore and whatnot to the game. I think I'll enjoy it quite a bit, but those complaints definitely keep it from being a perfect 10 for sure as they're too obvious.
I thought I was the only one see in them rubber band Controls. It doesn't respond as soon as you hit them analog sticks. His turns feel to sharp as well if that makes sense. Turning on a damn dime

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I thought I was the only one see in them rubber band Controls. It doesn't respond as soon as you hit them analog sticks. His turns feel to sharp as well if that makes sense

Controls aren't bad, and if this game is truly 140+ hours then, I'm sure by the end of it, shyt will be second nature. The pacing of how the character moves is a bit off. but I'm not seeing a problem with lag or response time.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Controls aren't bad, and if this game is truly 140+ hours then, I'm sure by the end of it, shyt will be second nature. The pacing of how the character moves is a bit off. but I'm not seeing a problem with lag or response time.
its the Pacing. This guy has no chill walk. His walk is his run and his run is a sprint.