The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The only scenes we've found to run at a full 1080p are the in-engine rendered title screen, and the video cut-scenes.

Digital foundry xbox one :mjlol:
Console gamers don't really care about stuff like that which is why they only game on a console. They're content playing a game like this on the equivalent of medium on a PC with 30 FPS with no gameworks and no physx.

This is why I find it baffling that they're constantly talking about specs a game runs at. If to hit 1080p you have to dip down to 30 FPS and even below that then you're struggling to do it. People who actually care about a game's performance do not want to play a game at 30 FPS period.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
IGN is saying the main story is full of fetch quests and errands. :francis: But the side missions are supposed to make up for that and more. I haven't add a day off in 20+ days and I'm still being paid whether I show up or not. I might not go tomorrow. :patrice:
You got sick days.
Use em.

1 day playing the witcher compared to countless days working .. fukk that. Take off

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Hey brehs, where do i find powder bombs so i can stop the werewolf from regenerating? I almost killed this dude too smh

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Lose your account and lose every game you paid for bruhs. Stop. Physical for quality

Digital for throwaways.

here's the reality tho... i will never lose my account.

There may be some advantages to physical, but niccas can miss me with this "SONY WILL JUST RANDOMLY TAKE ALL UR GAMES BREH"...

i dont harass people or hack shyt... my account will never be banned period... me and my bro can share all of our games... thats 50% off games... no question its digital for life.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
here's the reality tho... i will never lose my account.

There may be some advantages to physical, but niccas can miss me with this "SONY WILL JUST RANDOMLY TAKE ALL UR GAMES BREH"...

i dont harass people or hack shyt... my account will never be banned period... me and my bro can share all of our games... thats 50% off games... no question its digital for life.
Its your gamble to take.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Jealous casual.

Nope, i playing the game and putting in work while you guys are trying to figure out what settings to play like it affects gameplay :mjlol:

I don't like how that shadow looks in the sun I need to up my speed processor a couple notches to equalize the GPU so it renders at a acceptable speed ass nikkas :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Nope, i playing the game and putting in work while you guys are trying to figure out what settings to play like it affects gameplay :mjlol:

I don't like how that shadow looks in the sun I need to up my speed processor a couple notches to equalize the GPU so it renders at a acceptable speed ass nikkas :mjlol:
I dont have it yet but ill b doing both