The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
You can if you want. Witcher 2 is a good game. I'm not sure how much it changes because i just stared playing. I can't import my save from 360 to ps4. But there's supposed to be someone who asks you about choices from witcher 2 to make up for that.

Ok. I beat the game on the 360 and I played it on the PC but never finished. I will just buy the game and pick my choices.

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Is this all gamestops what's time they open till

dunno if its all of them. the cats at the one I went to seemed shady as fukk. said that since the digital copy went live at 7pm they made an executive decision.
they called me on the celly so it might be company wide though. 10pm i think breh...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
All i gotta say is I'm glad I have titan x sli. I'm getting 60fps all ultra in 1440p with nvidia gameworks, but my cards are at near max in some situations (especially when talking in conversations and the hairworks really picks up). Hairworks isn't as cool as it looks in the pictures though. Still, a beautiful game I can't wait to spent hours in

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Game is :wow:

The executions...:wow:

Punking an entire tavern full of soldiers and laying out 3 of them with my bare hands:wow:

Getting that work from a wraith even though the game told me I wasn't strong enough :mjcry:

Roach you mark ass horse you going to buck me off while we running for our lives against this wraith :mjcry:

I can already see this game is going to have some low key :mjlol:...30 minutes in and Geralt already talking about dildo's:scust:

Playing in 1600p with two gtx 980's on ultra. Changed vsync to smooth and I haven't had any problems...getting a constant 60fps on ultra
post screenshots breh :damn:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All i gotta say is I'm glad I have titan x sli. I'm getting 60fps all ultra in 1440p with nvidia gameworks, but my cards are at near max in some situations (especially when talking in conversations and the hairworks really picks up). Hairworks isn't as cool as it looks in the pictures though. Still, a beautiful game I can't wait to spent hours in

Jeez I didn't ask this shyt in the PC thread but wtf kind of temps you seeing in your comp breh.