The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
lYoPqaC.png

:blessed:

How many kilos of cocaine did you have to move to be able to afford a gaming PC in Brazil? @LarryLobster got cash like that, let me hold a couple R's bruh :lupe:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Smh. I had to go all the way to the last option on the main menu (Library), then to games, then to the icon of Witcher 3. Sometimes these companies make simple ass shyt too hard to do. Unnecessary as hell. I went to it thru the PS Store at first and I could not do shyt cause it was already purchased. Why no "start download" option right there :what:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Smh. I had to go all the way to the last option on the main menu (Library), then to games, then to the icon of Witcher 3. Sometimes these companies make simple ass shyt too hard to do. Unnecessary as hell. I went to it thru the PS Store at first and I could not do shyt cause it was already purchased. Why no "start download" option right there :what:

Why didn't you set it to auto-download when you preordered it?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
welp.. gamestop called me 5 mins ago and said they are allowed to break street date and I can pick up the witcher now. ahh man... what a breh to do....