The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
He has no interest whatsoever in video games....and he's been talking down on the games for years. So nah....it's not like he seen the first game and took the money. He automatically assumed the games would flop because he's out of touch with reality.

He got what he deserves. :manny:

Fred.
This

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I kicked Yen to the fukkin curb (chose the "now that the spell is lifted I don't have anymore feelings for you" option :win:) now I fukk on Triss everyday in Kovir. I hate bytches like Yen in real life, why the fukk would I subject my nikka G-Eazy to that nagging ass bullshyt :camby:

Triss is a sexy ass sorceress that's younger than her and only aims to please. No stress :ahh:

Pick old grumpy hag bytch Yen to spend your days with brehs

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
So I got this game around a month ago and once I got into the habit of using Quen and side stepping opponents the game has really picked up :wow:

I'm in Velen right now lvl 7 just exploring I love how the side quests connect into each other and the main story :banderas:

Smashed Kiera so good she talking bout lets do it again and again :steviej:

FatherSimp

Daps
Just finished all the main quests in Velen :wow:

But yo that crones of crockback bog quest was some savagery I wasn't prepared for :hhh:

Feed and caring for those kids only to serve them up to the crones :picard:

Pulling up with the Baron and his men and losing half of that number before we even got there :francis:

Witch hunters talking all the shyt and being no help when that Fiend pulled up :gucci:

The Baron's wife being mind fukked and can't even recognize her daughter :mjcry:

And I'm only at lvl 12 this game is wild brehs :banderas:

FatherSimp

Daps
Finally reached Novigrad and damn this a huge ass city :mjcry:

fukk these witch hunters they don't want this sword work from White Wolf :francis:

Speaking of sword work I'm guessing these thieves must think I'm p*ssy :hhh:

Every time i run in a alleyway they want to pull up like I give a fukk who Whoreson Junior is :stopitslime:

Dandelion got the hoes tranny included :mjlol::francis:

I can't front I reloaded Priscilla song at least 4 times :wow:

Currently helping this former spy get his money back while plotting to finesse him after :smugdraper:

Crafting items ain't cheap and if he got beef then I'm taking his other leg :demonic:

Last edited:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
tumblr_op47moyN4H1vnq1cro1_500.gif