The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@Ciggavelli @daze23 @The Fukin Prophecy @Supreme

I just finished the Heart of Stones story. I sided with Olgerid with good ending.

I wonder if anybody side with Gaunter aka Master Mirror with bad ending? So I wonder what kind of reward you would get if you side with him?
I also sided with Olgried...

If you chose Gaunter you get a choice of some magic items...more coin, speed boost for your horse and some other useless shyt...

I'd rather have Olgried blade...:manny:

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
After 9 months of letting this game cook and two playthroughs, im ready to say it brehs. The Witcher 3 is the greatest single player game experience I've ever had :wow: They've set the bar brehs, and I don't know who's ready to step up and exceed or match it
I agree bruh. I'm being objective as possible too. I bought this game not knowing a single thing about it. I put 150+ hours on one play through alone. Easily a contender for best game ever

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I agree bruh. I'm being objective as possible too. I bought this game not knowing a single thing about it. I put 150+ hours on one play through alone. Easily a contender for best game ever
It's a top 5 game of all time for me too. AND we still get 20 more hours this year that are supposed to be better than what we've experienced so far. I can't imagine what that'll be like :wow:

CD Projekt really upped the game for WRPGs and games in general. It made Fallout 4 seem :flabbynsick:

I can't look at open world RPGs the same anymore. Witcher 3 set the bar so high :wow:

It deserved all those game of the year awards ten fold. Nothing compared to it :wow:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
It's a top 5 game of all time for me too. AND we still get 20 more hours this year that are supposed to be better than what we've experienced so far. I can't imagine what that'll be like :wow:

CD Projekt really upped the game for WRPGs and games in general. It made Fallout 4 seem :flabbynsick:

I can't look at open world RPGs the same anymore. Witcher 3 set the bar so high :wow:

It deserved all those game of the year awards ten fold. Nothing compared to it :wow:

They fed us the feast of feasts breh:eat: and going to continue to feed us:eat:

Ppp5MK5.png

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
path of the warriors side quest is glitched. i got both of the items but its still acting like i don't