The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Question for those of you that beat the DLC....

What did you choose to do with von Everec? I saved him.

I don't regret my choice because I got two great swords (Venomous Silver and Iris) out of it....and well, he was an a$$hole but it was an a$$hole or the devil. :ld:

Anyway, I think the choice to let O'Dimm take von Everec is presented better and fits the DLC more. Especially around Halloween.

Side note, if you help O'Dimm he gives you the option of knowing every choice to make to get the best ending with Ciri. Thought that was kinda cool.

:scust:at people turning down the difficulty. You might as well call that toad daddy.
dame2_zpsmtppgshl.png

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I don't regret my choice because I got two great swords (Venomous Silver and Iris) out of it....and well, he was an a$$hole but it was an a$$hole or the devil. :ld:

Anyway, I think the choice to let O'Dimm take von Everec is presented better and fits the DLC more. Especially around Halloween.

Side note, if you help O'Dimm he gives you the option of knowing every choice to make to get the best ending with Ciri. Thought that was kinda cool.

:scust:at people turning down the difficulty. You might as well call that toad daddy.
dame2_zpsmtppgshl.png

Fred.
I saved him too. I was playing the good guy all game, so it fit with my character. Plus that sword is the shyt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toad was easy to beat cause I used the bow sliver and use my weapon with burning, I'm on hard diffucitly level :manny:. on my first time and I beat Toad so easily.

Did anyone beat Hilbert on Gwent Deck game cause I keep losing from him in Auction House quest?

Yeah it seems like you can bow and arrow him to death as well but bombs were faster for me.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought Caretaker was easy cause I was like :youngsabo: when I used the magic trap on him and give him that work but I was totally f*cking wrong, this n!gga kept healing himself :wtf:

:damn: how do you defeat that mfer monster?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I thought Caretaker was easy cause I was like :youngsabo: when I used the magic trap on him and give him that work but I was totally f*cking wrong, this n!gga kept healing himself :wtf:

:damn: how do you defeat that mfer monster?
I got lucky after like 10 tries. :whew: It was the hardest boss fight for me.

@hexagram23 said you can lead him around back behind the house so he can't spawn the corpses anymore and heal himself. Might wanna try that.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:sadbron: That's too soon to end. Basically, that the last mission I will play so no more side quest? :mjcry:
Well, there are the quest mark side quests, if you haven't done them (they're real, real short though). I was disappointed with the side quests in the dlc. Not too many of them and they were short, except for that assassination fittich one

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got lucky after like 10 tries. :whew: It was the hardest boss fight for me.

@hexagram23 said you can lead him around back behind the house so he can't spawn the corpses anymore and heal himself. Might wanna try that.

:stopitslime: This n!gga Caretaker is smart mfer cause I led him around back behind the house like you said he can't spawn the corpses when I putting him in work and thought it works but all of the sudden this mfer Caretaker walks back to where the corpses at so he can heal himself.

this is getting frustrating breh......
angry-bang.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:stopitslime: This n!gga Caretaker is smart mfer cause I led him around back behind the house like you said he can't spawn the corpses when I putting him in work and thought it works but all of the sudden this mfer Caretaker walks back to where the corpses at so he can heal himself.

this is getting frustrating breh......
angry-bang.gif
I know breh, shyt frustrated the hell outta me too. You'll get lucky sometime. Just keep trying.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

dame2_zpsmtppgshl.png

Fred.
That shyt is shameful...

Anyways I also saved him...

if you do the side stuff and meet the professor in Oxenfurt its revealed O'Dimm is real demonic and nobody ever gets one over him...Figured he was going to do me dirty so that's the only reason I saved Olgried...