The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyts so mediocre. Movement sucks, combat sucks, quests are basically "go into detective mode and find X thing/trail" or "talk to X dude".

It's all wrapped up in nice presentation and quest stories though so it gets a pass. But at its core, its very average.

And yet, I still want to play it. I'll give The Witcher 3 another try one day. :wow:
Im in the same boat, I traded w3 in the summer for Bloodborne:banderas:

Best decision I made. The game is still dope, hell of a story but just not right now for me

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That opening battle was cheap as fukk. Cheesed the fukk out of him. :yeshrug:

Edit: Everyone on Neogaf complaining about the first boss, half of them changed the difficulty to easy. :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That opening battle was cheap as fukk. Cheesed the fukk out of him. :yeshrug:

Edit: Everyone on Neogaf complaining about the first boss, half of them changed the difficulty to easy. :mjlol:
the toad? I beat it first try on death march

that chick says it's not vulnerable to fire, but that's a lie. igni all day

the fight after that was tough though

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you need to be patient, use fire and Northern Wind.

I beat the boss - priest guy - on first try. Or are you talking about something else?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:what:@ having trouble with the toad and needing to downgrade the difficulty...

That's not bad combat design, that's shyt player not having a strategy aside for button mashing...

Boss was light work on new game + death march...all you have to do is quen, dodge, quick strikes and igni when he shyts out that explosive poison...

He touched me once...

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:what:@ having trouble with the toad and needing to downgrade the difficulty...

That's not bad combat design, that's shyt player not having a strategy aside for button mashing...

Boss was light work on new game + death march...all you have to do is quen, dodge, quick strikes and igni when he shyts out that explosive poison...

He touched me once...
I agree (although I'm playing on normal). The Caretaker was harder, with the health regen and whatnot. The toad wasn't a problem for me at all. I beat him the first try

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toad was easy to beat cause I used the bow sliver and use my weapon with burning, I'm on hard diffucitly level :manny:. on my first time and I beat Toad so easily.

Did anyone beat Hilbert on Gwent Deck game cause I keep losing from him in Auction House quest?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Toad was easy to beat cause I used the bow sliver and use my weapon with burning, I'm on hard diffucitly level :manny:. on my first time and I beat Toad so easily.

Did anyone beat Hilbert on Gwent Deck game cause I keep losing from him in Auction House quest?
I still don't understand Gwent :mjcry: