The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea it let up, shyt was like 3 plus hours of quests, like damn I had superior armor to craft for level 25-26. I went into this quest at 24 came out at 29 almost 30. Like damn, on rails for 5 levels. It's all good now just used to little breaks, and there was a clear break in the story where it went into a whole different quest Im like you can't let me visit a town before we do this :mindblown:

Im good now. 2 levels from my mastercrafted armor :blessed:
Which armor set you got? My mastercrafted Griffin armor is :banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Have y'all played the soothsayer with his "monster" gwent deck this nikka is beyond cheesy.... pulling out card combos i aint never seen...

Ice-Cube-Says-Nice-Things-Angrily-On-Jimmy-Kimmel-2014.jpg

This was my face the entire match I couldnt believe this shyt... Way OP'd...

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Have y'all played the soothsayer with his "monster" gwent deck this nikka is beyond cheesy.... pulling out card combos i aint never seen...

Ice-Cube-Says-Nice-Things-Angrily-On-Jimmy-Kimmel-2014.jpg

This was my face the entire match I couldnt believe this shyt... Way OP'd...

Once you get blizzard and the dragon card man, shyt is unfair :banderas:

Wait until their front row is stacked, drop the blizzard which makes all their strength 1 (or 2 if they have the horn), if the front row is over 10 total you eat the whole fukking row.

I figured out something else too if you have the clear weather card. What happens usually when I set up my tag teams they get eaten by scorch because they're the highest on the table. What I do now is set up where they put the weather cards at with the horn and everything but the strength stays low. Wait till they burn all their cards and drop the sunshine on they ass :youngsabo:

Had one row go from nothing to like 120 just like that :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Once you get blizzard and the dragon card man, shyt is unfair :banderas:

Wait until their front row is stacked, drop the blizzard which makes all their strength 1 (or 2 if they have the horn), if the front row is over 10 total you eat the whole fukking row.

I figured out something else too if you have the clear weather card. What happens usually when I set up my tag teams they get eaten by scorch because they're the highest on the table. What I do now is set up where they put the weather cards at with the horn and everything but the strength stays low. Wait till they burn all their cards and drop the sunshine on they ass :youngsabo:

Had one row go from nothing to like 120 just like that :wow:

Yall ACTUALLY playing the card game. :francis:

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If this ain't the greatest videogame ever its certainly the one that has had the most effort put into it. The size of the world is insane and almost every single location has unique quests. Compare it to a game like Dragon Age 3 where 99% of the world is empty space and boring generic fetch or explore objectives.....embarrassing for companies like Bioware to be putting out that kind of effort when a much smaller developer is putting out stuff like this. I mean this game has those kinds of Assassin's Creed-like "objectives" which I'm not a fan of but the sheer amount of unique quests and side quests is CRAZY. If more games had this type of effort put into it we'd be eating good.