The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Just told yen i love her too :mjpls: we suppose to meet in kaer morhen i wonder what she will say wen she sees triss there :lupe:

My nikka geralt swimming in p*ssy nonetheless :blessed:

Don't read if you don't wanna know
You supposedly end up alone, but that's bullshyt considering Geralt's body count.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
going around Skelliege getting these Superior Witcher gear diagrams

I need to be swagging around here no more will i wear basic shyt and not matching :smugdraper:

some of the side quests are breathtaking :wow:, what a game they blessed us with brehs :mjcry:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Really fukking annoying that I haven't been able to fast travel or stop playing story quests for 2 hours since the battle of kaer morhen :snoop:

I've gone up like 6 levels and need to sell shyt and craft armor and I just can't. It's just cut scene/next mission/cut scene/next mission/fast travel not allowed. They should give more breaks in this situation

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Really fukking annoying that I haven't been able to fast travel or stop playing story quests for 2 hours since the battle of kaer morhen :snoop:

I've gone up like 6 levels and need to sell shyt and craft armor and I just can't. It's just cut scene/next mission/cut scene/next mission/fast travel not allowed. They should give more breaks in this situation

They will... be patient just a bit... :heh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
They will... be patient just a bit... :heh:
Yea it let up, shyt was like 3 plus hours of quests, like damn I had superior armor to craft for level 25-26. I went into this quest at 24 came out at 29 almost 30. Like damn, on rails for 5 levels. It's all good now just used to little breaks, and there was a clear break in the story where it went into a whole different quest Im like you can't let me visit a town before we do this :mindblown:

Im good now. 2 levels from my mastercrafted armor :blessed: