The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Daps
Reppin
Canada
That was a Polish TV series, put this shyt on AMC and make it like a darker version of Supernatural with "jobs" every week and it could be a hit.

HBO or Netflix. I hate commercials, that's including the fade out to commercials if you just downloaded the episode.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I just spent like 10 hours today finishing all the question marks in velen and novigrad :wow:..im at the point in the story where u gata get the ugly baby from baron...how close am i to the end brehs? :lupe:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Is the "brothers in arms" series of quests the beginning of the end of the game? If not how much of the main quest remains?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just spent like 10 hours today finishing all the question marks in velen and novigrad :wow:..im at the point in the story where u gata get the ugly baby from baron...how close am i to the end brehs? :lupe:

You been to Skellige yet?

And that baby quest got mad parts to it. You're on the beginning of it.

Fred.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
No you don't :dwillhuh:
:dahell: yes u do nikka..it was after yennifer extracted info from skjall's dead body in the holy garden ON skellige and playing ciri quest with skjall..thats wen they realized they needed the ugly baby thing from baron...im not talking about the early baron missions when u had to follow baron wife's miscarried baby/ghost nikka :ufdup:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:dahell: yes u do nikka..it was after yennifer extracted info from skjall's dead body in the holy garden ON skellige and playing ciri quest with skjall..thats wen they realized they needed the ugly baby thing from baron...im not talking about the early baron missions when u had to follow baron wife's miscarried baby/ghost nikka :ufdup:

You mean the UMA.... not the ugly baby... :mjlol: