The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I hate those fukkin foglets and im level 21 :to:.... :wow: the ice giant fight the werewolf fights.....Geralt a funny dude he told this one dude if he's that bored go catch frogs and shove sticks up their asses :laff: damn i wish i can do that baby part again :laff:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Guard levels apparently increase with yours...

I remember when these clowns were in the 20s and one shotting me...I'm 33 now they're 47 and think they can still talk shyt...:ufdup:

16bha4i.png

2n204eh.png

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just beat the game and got a semi good ending.
ciri lived and became a Witcher

Level 34 now with all Witcher contracts done. Almost all side quests done too, but no treasure hunts though.

For those romancing both triss and yen
don't do it, you'll end up with neither and alone in the end. They find out you've been sleeping with both of them and then they both leave you

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs how do I change my hair cut? Need to see if I can improve Geralts line up.

Finally putting in my new cooler today so I can play off fkin medium. Been running my stock 4790k cooler and when I put this shyt on ultra them temps be lookin Qatarish.

thYDsFu.jpg

there's one in oxefurt and one in novigrad....

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just beat the game and got a semi good ending.
ciri lived and became a Witcher

Level 34 now with all Witcher contracts done. Almost all side quests done too, but no treasure hunts though.

For those romancing both triss and yen
don't do it, you'll end up with neither and alone in the end. They find out you've been sleeping with both of them and then they both leave you
Yall aint fukk that keira bytch ?

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Where do you find the enchanced Swallow?
There is a tower with a wyvern/dragon on top. This is in Velen around the eastern portion if the map. Look for the question mark in that area, there should be 2 in close proximity. Make your way up the tower and you'll find tons of piff loot. Including the enhanced swallow.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Finished the game, game of the year.

I have some issues with it though in these spoilers.
I didn't romance Triss when she was gonna leave on the boat, I just said stay with me. Which to me meant just stay. Not stay and fukk me. So I said stay with me, I didn't say I love you, I said go I'll miss you. She stayed and fukked which is definitely a bug. I was gonna make Yennefer my main bytch. I got the 'threesome' scene and I wasn't mad. The alone ending was dumb af and unrealistic, that's what I'm mad about. Geralt has had bytches on his dikk since Witcher 1, Witcher 2 and Witcher 3. Even the sorceresses acknowledge that besides two of them and Ciri, Geralt has fukked every bytch. Why would he be alone just because Triss and Yen don't want him?

Besides the bug, all around a good game. Unfortunately, Geralt's friends and also his love interest are no longer in the castle. That breaks the immersion, when you finish Mass Effect 2, Shepard's people are still around to talk to, you can talk to them about blowing up or saving the collector base at least. But in this game, your companions disappear.

I beat it on "Death March" difficulty. But after playing Bloodborne, that was pretty much a walk in the park.

I romanced Yennefer but I prefer Triss tho. Yen is just plain childish with the sarcasm, I'd drop any chick with that attitude.

Oh and for people who think there aren't any black people in this game, Ciri mentioned going to a world with them and they had cities and shyt. Geralt mentioned there are 'dark skinned people' in Zerrikania.