The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
In regards to keira..

sorry baby but the HOH movement don't stop. Thanks for the draws tho.[\spoiler]

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
@daze23 that shyt is looking clean!

@Gator Reloaded do the baron quest then family matters. I got up to the last part where it said to get her daughter from _____. shyt was like 1500 feet away. it's fun as he'll and you'll get a lot of exp

@The Fukin Prophecy how do I get that haircut

I know I'm late responding to y'all but I usually don't check this thread till I'm playing cause it makes me fiend to get on

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are these treasure hunt quests worth doing? Like if I'm level eleven is there any point in me doing a level ten treasure quest or will be the equipment be ass?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of these quests got me like :dahell:

Started Bear School....which says it's level 16.

Unrelated, a random guy in Skellige asks for help. The quest is like level 25 or some shyt, I'm level 15. So I just tell him "ok, cool, I'll meet you later".

Go to the first spot for Bear School....and the guy is there like "ready to help me?". If you tell him no, he dies and you fail the quest. Obviously if you don't tell him no, you're probably gonna die because the quest involves 3 level 25 enemies and you have to keep him alive.

The worst part is the supposedly level 16 quest is in the same area. You can't even get to where you need to go without running past him and the 3 level 25 enemies. :mindblown:

Fred.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just got Witcher master armor.

Too bad it's level 26 and I'm level 21 :mjcry:

Thank god I finally got horse saddle bags. :whew: 62 was getting real old, real quick. Now I can pick weapons and armors ups again. Not that I need it, I somehow got $24k now :win: I don't even know what I can spend it on. :dead:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
:dead: at the last video trying to fight the wyvern with two broken swords then jumping off the tower like :manny:

I'm crying.

Fred.

:laff:
It was a treasure spot I ran in there and cleared it out but it was still saying I didnt get it all. So I saved it and fell off the thing. Reloaded it and tried to jump over like I did first time but it didn't high jump cause I was overburden:mjlol: reloaded dropped stuff and saw it was and upper part :ohhh:

Soon as I got up the ladder that bird scared the shyt outtame:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex