The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
The Witcher 3 Update on PS4 & Xbox One Will Include Bigger Fonts, is Still in Certification

May 26, 2015 Written by Jason Dunning
thewitcher3pic1.jpg

Update (11:30am PT):
Update 1.03 is now live on PlayStation 4 in Europe and the patch notes have been revealed. A North American launch is coming soon.
Original Story:
After looking into the problem due to fan feedback, CD Projekt Red has been able to include a fix for the small text size issue inside the upcoming The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt update on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Community Lead Marcin Momot revealed this news on Twitter, responding to someone who asked if the patch fixes the small text:
Yes. It does. The fonts will be bigger.
Also, as was highlighted as an issue in the PS4 vs Xbox One frame-rate test, the Xbox One version of the patch should include a 30fps lock option.
The patch could still be a few days away though, with Momot saying yesterday, “The console patches are in certification right now. As soon as they are approved, they will be released.”
Asked today about the update status, The Witcher Twitter account said, “When they are ready. We hope to have news soon.” They later added, “We are working on more patches for all platforms. Console patches take longer. Sorry.”
For a few helpful tips, Momot suggested a way to avoid taking damage while jumping from a ledge:
Try pressing the jump button when jumping. There should be significantly less damage, if any.
If you’re unable to replay a failed quest, The Witcher account suggested:
Try loading a saved game before the quest starts.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...de-bigger-fonts-still-certification/#/slide/1

Y'all cheating ass nikkas better get on that money glitch now :mjpls:

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Patch notes

Featuring bug fixes, graphical fixes, performance improvements during cutscenes and gameplay, and a larger loot pop-up window, here’s the full list of patch notes for today’s update:

• Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
  • Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
  • Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
  • Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
  • Blood particles will now properly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
  • Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
  • Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
  • Reduces foliage shadow popping.
  • “Melltith” sword is visible again.
  • Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
  • Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
  • Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
  • Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
  • Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in Wandering in the Dark quest.
  • Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
  • Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
  • Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
  • Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
  • Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:leostare:

hope you are right. oh you finished the game?
Nah but im really far...

I stopped doing the main quests to get my armor and blades...

I don't want to say much about fighting those bytches cuz I don't want to spoil it for you breh...After the events of Kaer Mohern you accompany Ceri to a feast in no mans land called the Sabbath...The feast is hosted by the witches...you can take a guess what they're eating...

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
brehs what do I do after finding the baron's daughter in velen? i have to find the mother but where do I head to next?
Ehh...I kinda forget how I did it. I found her by doing another side quest that like seamlessly wove into that one. Its fukking remarkable how many quests can lead into others.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ehh...I kinda forget how I did it. I found her by doing another side quest that like seamlessly wove into that one. Its fukking remarkable how many quests can lead into others.
yeah im just going around looting all these rich fukkers bc it's not really giving me a hint on what to do next. do you remember if it was one of the side missions posted on the notice board?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Also. Uh.....referring to yenn romance

She's kinda been a c*nt all game. Not telling me shyt. Destroying and disrespecting everybody and everything. Been kinda reckless. Told her after the spell was broken that she can hit the bench. Think I'm rolling with Triss or Keira if thats an option. Triss is my bae tho.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yeah im just going around looting all these rich fukkers bc it's not really giving me a hint on what to do next. do you remember if it was one of the side missions posted on the notice board?
The "Ladies of the Wood" quest will lead you on the right direction.