The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Prynce

Daps
Should i finish everything in velen before I got novigrad?

I finished the crones and the baron :wow:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of things were overlooked in reviews for no reason at all. I agree. The game is fun. But the combat is sloppy, the overall controls are sloppy, item management is terrible, text is tiny, load times are horrendous (I timed load times last night up to 75 seconds), fast travel is sparse, the investigative missions get boring VERY quick, mission variety overall has been weak. In my time playing the game, I'd give it an 8 out of 10 at most. It's saving grace to me is that with all of its flaws, its still a very fun game to me. I feel like the graphics were overhyped too. The camera was scaled back a bit during combat from what we say in initial previews and it doesn't make it look as intense as it did in the trailers. While I'm at it, I find the enemy AI to be incredibly dumb quite often. Some boss fights I was able to win by attacking twice, and jumping back a step over and over. No real challenge at all in some cases.

Dapped and repped. Not a word or sentence that isn't the truth. :salute:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who cares its a fun game, why bring this up when 90% of ppl having a good time stop trying to ruin ppls good time.:sas2:
Not saying the game sucks. Every game has its flaws. We can talk about the good but not about the bad? I'm just pointing out some issues I felt were being overlooked.

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
Not saying the game sucks. Every game has its flaws. We can talk about the good but not about the bad? I'm just pointing out some issues I felt were being overlooked.

I get you breh its not perfect but what game is. This is an immersive ass world, Im playing this shyt and having some ppl down this aint whats popping :manny:.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm not seeing the complaint about fast travel being sparse. You must not be exploring enough. There's so many fast travel markers on this game.
Yeah you just have to discover them.

I just found crows perch....at first I thought there wasn't one :huhldup:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm not seeing the complaint about fast travel being sparse. You must not be exploring enough. There's so many fast travel markers on this game.

Not to mention a horse you can call anywhere, and boats.

I'm glad I did so much exploring in the game because now when an NPC says "hey you know that tower/town/castle/ruins, I need you to go there" I'm like :youngsabo: "no problem" because I already got that fast travel point like 20 hours ago.

Fred.