The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Anyone on the PC(who is using a controller) running into an issue where the shyt keeps switching between mouse/keyboard and controller even when I'm not using them shyts. It's annoying as fukk to read that little box and it distorts the camera when it happens.

open \The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\bin\config\base\hidden.ini in notepad

change LockControlScheme=0 to LockControlScheme=2

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wandering the dark I think its called

Yeah I beat him. You just go ham on him from behind when he starts going towards Kiara. Lots of heavy attacks with thunderbolt from behind. He has this kind of running attack where he can kill you, just roll out of the way and stay behind him as much as possible. Think I used the slow area sign but I don't remember it being very useful.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Uh....no, they aren't. Some are Abandoned Areas and other shyt that opens up new quests chains, and NPCs with new items.

Breh if you beat the game :manny: but don't claim the game is lacking content, and then turn around and Dap ol boy for saying only completionists want to do what you ignored.

Fred.

They only open up a small area for a new marker and brings in a herbalist, weapon and armour enhance bench and a merchant. Devs lied to you breh. It's just like every other open world game. Theres not much to do when you beat it. Idk why you're trying so hard to defend it :dead: