The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Elaborate in spoiler tags breh
I choose to free that tree-spirit thing. I figured freeing the children sounded like a good thing (I think the Crones were gonna eat them). but I guess that choice doomed Anna (the Baron's wife)

later, when I came back to the bog with The Baron, his daughter was there too with her new friends, but Anna had been turned into what looked like one of those 'water hags'. I was able to break that curse, but Anna died shortly after. the Baron told me to meet him back at his spot for my 'reward'

when I went to meet with the Baron, he was hanging from a tree. he had killed himself because of how shyt turned out. at that point it played a little cinematic that outlined what happened with my choices

tough break, but at least I saved the kids :manny:

if I do another playthrough I definitely want to see how shyt turns out if I make different choices

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I found that side quest randomly buying a statue in novigrad

What statue/vendor? I got a statue but it had someone trapped inside....Triss let him out and then the quest was over.

Fred.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I think this one bytch in Velen is playing me brehs...:patrice:

Keeps saying my payment is in a chest in the barn but there is no chest back at her old manor...I checked everywhere...All i found was a corpse the family was hiding behind a secret brickwall...

Its the Letho quest

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I choose to free that tree-spirit thing. I figured freeing the children sounded like a good thing (I think the Crones were gonna eat them). but I guess that choice doomed Anna (the Baron's wife)

later, when I came back to the bog with The Baron, his daughter was there too with her new friends, but Anna had been turned into what looked like one of those 'water hags'. I was able to break that curse, but Anna died shortly after. the Baron told me to meet him back at his spot for my 'reward'

when I went to meet with the Baron, he was hanging from a tree. he had killed himself because of how shyt turned out. at that point it played a little cinematic that outlined what happened with my choices

tough break, but at least I saved the kids :manny:

if I do another playthrough I definitely want to see how shyt turns out if I make different choices
I could not let that thing live breh...

It's voice was demonic as fukk and I couldn't trust it...

Figured killing both that tree spirit and the witches was a better option in the long run than choosing the lesser evil...

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Anyone kill harrisi yet?

I went into the cave at lvl 4, trying to take this bytch on

One shotted me :dead:

Looked at contract bytch is lvl 33 :francis:

Snuck back in and was able to get the sword that is behind her tho. :banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I could not let that thing live breh...

It's voice was demonic as fukk and I couldn't trust it...

Figured killing both that tree spirit and the witches was a better option in the long run than choosing the lesser evil...
you were able to fight and kill the Crones? I haven't had the option to fight them directly yet. although I told them I'd come back and kill them

sdizzle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
I was trying to bang Rosa van attare after the fencing lessons but didnt seem like I could close the deal. Did I screw up brehs?:lupe:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
PC players, FYI the patch resets your texture quality to low (again)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes this game me feeling like a damn detective :pachaha:

I was roaming around Velen and suddenly there's a damn earthquake and this huge as beast comes flying at me. I thought it was a golem so I was like easy and activate my shield and turns out it was a damn earth elemental with an undefined level.

shyt killed me with one swipe

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I think this one bytch in Velen is playing me brehs...:patrice:

Keeps saying my payment is in a chest in the barn but there is no chest back at her old manor...I checked everywhere...All i found was a corpse the family was hiding behind a secret brickwall...

Its the Letho quest
its there breh, not in the building with the painting. use detective mode on the walls