The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

There isn't even that much to do. Devs got you thinking this game will hold you for months:pachaha:

And you will level up easily later in the story. Like 1000-2000 exp per mission

There is no story :francis:

Side quest got more story than the main storyline
:scust:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Anything to help your vitality go up faster as u level up ? I just murked that jenny from the block bytch somethin surrious

• Dap
Reactions: hex

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Anything to help your vitality go up faster as u level up ? I just murked that jenny from the block bytch somethin surrious
Swallow and enhance swallow is all you will ever need...

There is also a health skill in the character menu that regenerates health but very slowly...

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
1,000,000 wolves? Basilisks are worth 1400ish EXP at 35. :patrice:

I'm sure you completed every quest and contract you had, but there's no way you completed every contract and most side quests in the game, and only hit 30. Mathematically it's impossible. :yeshrug:

Fred.

Not to belabor the point but I'm almost half way to 30 (13) and this is what one map looks like, in terms of all the random shyt you can do. Also I'm still very early in the main story.

Spoiler tag for size:

2015-05-24_00010_zpsgglfi1zv.jpg

2015-05-24_00011_zpsbr2jbvda.jpg

2015-05-24_00009_zps51tcpx2l.jpg

2015-05-24_00013_zpsczgjwraq.jpg

2015-05-24_00012_zpsoaqxaadm.jpg

Fred.

Got a few side quest left and done all the contracts and have the trophy for it.

All those ? on the map are just monsters nest that give you alchemy crafting materials, treasure chest that give low tier gear and places of power that give you a abiity point. Nothing special :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The shyt I don't get is how to make potions I picked up mad plants and shyt....I can't make shyt with the stuff I have ....I'm such a novice at this RPG shyt man
@KushSkywalker @ORDER_66

SMH.... it's not hard... if you played skyrim you would know how to combine... theirs diagrams and formulas... the easiest way is to find an herbalist/alchemist spot in the game, buy the recipe. go to the alchemy screen. highlight the formula and see what ingredients are needed... you can collect them in the game world or buy them. when you have enough that the recipe says you combine them...

witcher3-potions.jpg

case in point alot of enemies drop items after you kill them... like skin, brain tissues, blood... in witcher 3 the difference between this and skyrim is that you can dismanle a item to it's basic building blocks and use them...but you have to go to a blacksmith/armeror instead of doing it yourself which is bullshyt...

witcher3crafting2.jpg

Each item in the game world can be dismantled to it's common basic block and so on and so forth... kill a bad guy take his silver or steel swords, go to blacksmith dismantle it.. then go to a crafting screen and build something else.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
another thing about potions and such in this game is you only have to make them once, and then they auto-refill when you meditate (if you have alcohol)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dunno who, but someone was saying Foglets are difficult, just use Quen and then button smash. Quen OP.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those ? on the map are just monsters nest that give you alchemy crafting materials, treasure chest that give low tier gear and places of power that give you a abiity point. Nothing special :manny:

Yep. Pretty much only for the completionists/people with no lives. If you have time off I can see how you can finish this game in under a week.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Holy shyt brehs I just turnt down a 3sum. I've only had 1 3sum in my life too. Damon brehs in feeling some type of way right now

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
SMH.... it's not hard... if you played skyrim you would know how to combine... theirs diagrams and formulas... the easiest way is to find an herbalist/alchemist spot in the game, buy the recipe. go to the alchemy screen. highlight the formula and see what ingredients are needed... you can collect them in the game world or buy them. when you have enough that the recipe says you combine them...

witcher3-potions.jpg

case in point alot of enemies drop items after you kill them... like skin, brain tissues, blood... in witcher 3 the difference between this and skyrim is that you can dismanle a item to it's basic building blocks and use them...but you have to go to a blacksmith/armeror instead of doing it yourself which is bullshyt...

witcher3crafting2.jpg

Each item in the game world can be dismantled to it's common basic block and so on and so forth... kill a bad guy take his silver or steel swords, go to blacksmith dismantle it.. then go to a crafting screen and build something else.
Never played skyrim my g.....this level of RPG is so new to me....I'm trying to figure out how to level up fast and shyt....I'm not use to this bro

Had to fall back from the wandering of dark cuz I was getting washed....need to level up

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Okay so I got the griffin... how do I make it into some sweet gear? I'm at the point where I re-made my decisions from W2 and met Tywin