The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: have you fought Higher lvl creatures way more powerful than you they have one hit kills. Put that shyt on death march...

Breh if the game is easy on the hard difficulty then the game is just fukking easy. I shouldn't have to fight enemies ten levels above me or have to put it on impossible difficulty to get a challenge. Hard should be challenging.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh if the game is easy on the hard difficulty then the game is just fukking easy. I shouldn't have to fight enemies ten levels above me or have to put it on impossible difficulty to get a challenge. Hard should be challenging.

Ah so you pussed out of shooting a fair one... :mjpls: you want it to be challenging you talking smack but afraid to get that work on death march difficulty...

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah so you pussed out of shooting a fair one... :mjpls: you want it to be challenging you talking smack but afraid to get that work on death march difficulty...

Breh I already said I'll up it to death march difficulty a few pages ago. :dwillhuh:

Does that change that the game is easy as fukk and for casuals? Nope. :yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn max level is 70?

Highest level gear I've even heard of is for level 17, damn
Highest level gear diagram I've found is 42....but I'm level 11 and there's nobody that can craft it anyway even though I got all the ingredients. :francis:

2015-05-24_00004_zpshfbr2kq7.jpg

Fred.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh I already said I'll up it to death march difficulty a few pages ago. :dwillhuh:

Does that change that the game is easy as fukk and for casuals? Nope. :yeshrug:

That may be, but did you play it on death march difficulty. Cause I'm not convinced you nice like that playa...:mjpls:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Answer me dummy I level 5 should I buy diagrams

Buy every diagram you see man....you should've been doing that. There's no reason not to unless you're broke.

The best diagrams you get from quests though.

Fred.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Remember if you get a witcher set of armor don't sell it when you get better armor, cause there's 3 more upgrade levels to em you can find

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
what level are you?

If dude beat the game in 4 days he either literally played 24 hours a day for 4 days....or he seen like 25% of the game. I'm sitting on 41 hours and I'm only level 11.

Fred.

There isn't even that much to do. Devs got you thinking this game will hold you for months:pachaha:

And you will level up easily later in the story. Like 1000-2000 exp per mission

did you like the story?

There is no story :francis:

Side quest got more story than the main storyline

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Remember if you get a witcher set of armor don't sell it when you get better armor, cause there's 3 more upgrade levels to em you can find

Yeah....I already sold my Griffin pants/boots. :francis:

Luckily I got so much crafting shyt I can just make another.

I'm not sure if there is, but if not they need to add a storage option. I'm not trying to lug around full armors sets so I can upgrade them 10 levels later.

Fred.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Yeah....I already sold my Griffin pants/boots. :francis:

Luckily I got so much crafting shyt I can just make another.

I'm not sure if there is, but if not they need to add a storage option. I'm not trying to lug around full armors sets so I can upgrade them 10 levels later.

Fred.
Yea only extra storage is saddle bags on horses I think

I also read that if you drop it on the ground it will stay as a loot bag for a while, but eventually it will disappear

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

There isn't even that much to do. Devs got you thinking this game will hold you for months:pachaha:

And you will level up easily later in the story. Like 1000-2000 exp per mission

There is no story :francis:

Side quest got more story than the main storyline

Uh breh....:patrice:

I'm level 11 and got higher level diagrams than the level you beat the game at. You beat the game at 30, and the cap is 70.

So there's obviously a gang of shyt you didn't see/do.

You rushed through it which is :manny: it's your game....but acting there isn't much content because of it is silly.

Fred.