The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Don't feel like trying to beat that shyt. It's dope but I ain't got time to level up I just want a easy game
this game has easy mode, but it's gonna be a long game regardless. it's a huge open world game with a lot to do

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:wtf: these youtubers spoiling shyt in there video titles, I can't take it.

I scroll through my feed and accidentally see the name of the last boss, thanks youtube, this fakkit couldn't just put 'final boss' in his video title, no he had to spell the whole shyt out.
I had some shyt spoiled for me just looking at someone's screenshot (not here), because it showed their active quest :snoop:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I had some shyt spoiled for me just looking at someone's screenshot (not here), because it showed their active quest :snoop:
Im still fumin bout this shyt. Hopefully the journey is still as fun. I mean the Barons whole quest line was awesome so I hope the rest lives up to it.

I heard there are multiple endings too, so hopefully the weight of the decisions is still there even though I know one of the outcomes already. :mjcry:

It's like these youtubers are in a rush to show off they made it to the end. Like why put all the main plot details in the title of the video?

How does a search on if I can play after the end of the game bring up a result on the main page literally spoiling the entirety of one of the possible endings? :mjcry:

I mean I don't know what happens on the way there, but I know a pretty major thing that can happen at the end, which sucks, especially in a story driven game. It's killing some of my motivation going forward, but what can I do now :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes...? I'm only basing this on the hard difficulty though but no game on hard difficulty should be this fukking easy. And I suck at computer games.

:mindblown: have you fought Higher lvl creatures way more powerful than you they have one hit kills. Put that shyt on death march...