The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
I never play that shyt. I don't understand it :heh:

I don't care to learn how to play or buy better cards.

It's easy im a make a YouTube to teach nikkas how to play. Game is like chess though you need strategy and to think far ahead. I know the basics but I don't have a strategy. I need to beat the Barron in it for a qquest

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Should I trade in bloodbourne for this ? I swear I don't even feel like beating that game no more shyt is dust ball status right now.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wtf: these youtubers spoiling shyt in there video titles, I can't take it.

I scroll through my feed and accidentally see the name of the last boss, thanks youtube, this fakkit couldn't just put 'final boss' in his video title, no he had to spell the whole shyt out.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: these youtubers spoiling shyt in there video titles, I can't take it.

I scroll through my feed and accidentally see the name of the last boss, thanks youtube, this fakkit couldn't just put 'final boss' in his video title, no he had to spell the whole shyt out.
I saw one video where it stated "______ lives ending" in the title. I'm like :mindblown:. Thanks I didn't know it would come down to that :beli:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I saw one video where it stated "______ lives ending" in the title. I'm like :mindblown:. Thanks I didn't know it would come down to that :beli:
I'm heated, at least I don't who or why or when etc.

But now soon as I see this name I'll know what's bout to happen.

This fakkit coulda just put "The Witcher 3: part 60 The End" nooo that'd make too much sense.

It's literally titled, Final Boss Fight with _________________.

Looks like I'm on youtube blackout. I hope this doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm heated, at least I don't who or why or when etc.

But now soon as I see this name I'll know what's bout to happen.

This fakkit coulda just put "The Witcher 3: part 60 The End" nooo that'd make too much sense.

It's literally titled, Final Boss Fight with _________________.

Looks like I'm on youtube blackout. I hope this doesn't ruin my enjoyment of the game.

Game has multiple endings tho...:patrice:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Damn breh I just googled if I could play after the ending and the second result was the video you're talking about, now I was double spoiled