The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
:ohhh:

Crafted it before I seen this though. :francis:

It's all good though I got a fukk ton of crafting material so it cost me next to nothing. I think if I craft and dismantle a bunch of stuff the Grandmaster gear shouldn't be too expensive. And now I don't need to graft the Witcher swords, either.

Fred.
Ursine armor pieces (chest, boots, gloves, trousers) alone cost me around 6k...The home upgrades so far cost me another 15k...

I want to craft my grandmaster blades to complete the set for the quen bonus but my pockets looking:sadcam:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Got 3/6 Grandmaster Feline set. Forgot the swords are actually considered part of the set too so I might have to craft them to get the 6/6 effect. :mjcry:

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Did you guys catch the easter egg from "Hearts Of Stone"?

Gaunter O'Dimm is the one that cursed the spoon monster in "Blood And Wine".

Fred.

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The skellige faction in gwent is trash.

Lost in the first round of the gwent tourney

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
These two weapon diagrams I found. :wow:

Better than even the Grandmaster Witcher swords. :wow:

I don't remember where I found Faithful Friend. The other sword, Gesheft, is on the map where my cursor is:

20160601212603_1_zpsylqf3lmw.jpg

20160601212437_1_zpsmldhm9ms.jpg

Fred.
You come along the faithful friend diagram when doing the small misions for the camerlengo, it's in a chest in some ruins where you have to help a knight errant fight off three bandits

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I forgot how great this game looks on pc.

Beat the main storyline last night, and did about 1/2 side quests

Not sure if I like this or hearts of stone more, both a great tho.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Am I suppose to be this broke? Legit selling my entire inventory only got 2k brehs :(

Technically, yeah. Since part of his story is he hunts monsters for money they purposely made it hard to get loot.

But you should have enough at the very least to function. What are you selling? Every time I kill human enemies I take their weapons....they sell for 250-300 about.

Check everything you find. There is random armor and weapons you can sell all over the place. Also go to a blacksmith and Dismantle things. Half the time the items you need to make a new weapon or armor you already got if you dismantle something else, or craft a piece of it. For example Enriched Dimeritium Plates are 4000, you can craft them yourself at a Blacksmith for 1/3 the cost.

I'm not balling out of control or anything but I got 4/6 Grandmaster Feline set, maxed out the Runewright from "Hearts Of Stone", and upgraded the vineyard in "Blood And Wine" about 90% of the way.

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Technically, yeah. Since part of his story is he hunts monsters for money they purposely made it hard to get loot.

But you should have enough at the very least to function. What are you selling? Every time I kill human enemies I take their weapons....they sell for 250-300 about.

Check everything you find. There is random armor and weapons you can sell all over the place. Also go to a blacksmith and Dismantle things. Half the time the items you need to make a new weapon or armor you already got if you dismantle something else, or craft a piece of it. For example Enriched Dimeritium Plates are 4000, you can craft them yourself at a Blacksmith for 1/3 the cost.

I'm not balling out of control or anything but I got 4/6 Grandmaster Feline set, maxed out the Runewright from "Hearts Of Stone", and upgraded the vineyard in "Blood And Wine" about 90% of the way.

Fred.

Why'd you change/switch your screen name?