The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nah that's a good ending. Depending on how you feel, it's the best ending for Ciri.

Another good ending is she becomes a Witcher like you.

The bad ending is she dies and doesn't prevent the White Frost. Geralt becomes :flabbynsick: and can't fight monsters any more. The last thing you see is a bunch of monsters creeping up on him.

There is all kinds of variations though. You could get the best ending for Ciri but a bad ending for Geralt, but not the worst ending. You could get an ending where Geralt is just broke as fukk and has to hunt monsters until he dies.

For my ending I sent Ciri to rule Vizima. Her father and her basically made everyone calm the fukk down and there was peace.

Geralt retired as a Witcher and lived with Yennifer. There is also an ending where you can retire and live with them other broads....can't remember their names. Only one though. If you try to be a player you get the "broke and alone" ending.

Fred.
Damn. I wanted to live with Yen :shaq: but I fukked all the bytches :mjlol:. After Yen and Triss faked a threesome and locked Geralt in a room, Yen straight up told a nikka that we were done :mjcry:.

How can I get Yen back breh's :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:.

Does she stay active for the rest of the game?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I wanted to live with Yen :shaq: but I fukked all the bytches :mjlol:. After Yen and Triss faked a threesome and locked Geralt in a room, Yen straight up told a nikka that we were done :mjcry:.

How can I get Yen back breh's :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:.

Does she stay active for the rest of the game?

You can fukk all the girls....or at least more than one....but when it comes time to choose you gotta choose one.

After you beat the game you can keep playing....I did the DLC "Hearts Of Stone" after I beat it. None of the main characters are around, but it makes sense because they tell you they gotta bounce and do other stuff. Yennifer went to the Sorceress Lodge, Ciri went to rule, etc.

The DLC does mention things that happened in the "main" game though, so it doesn't feel weird. You meet people that know the main characters, stuff like that. Also after you beat "Hearts Of Stone" let me know, I'm curious what ending you get.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
You can fukk all the girls....or at least more than one....but when it comes time to choose you gotta choose one.

After you beat the game you can keep playing....I did the DLC "Hearts Of Stone" after I beat it. None of the main characters are around, but it makes sense because they tell you they gotta bounce and do other stuff. Yennifer went to the Sorceress Lodge, Ciri went to rule, etc.

The DLC does mention things that happened in the "main" game though, so it doesn't feel weird. You meet people that know the main characters, stuff like that. Also after you beat "Hearts Of Stone" let me know, I'm curious what ending you get.

Fred.
Fasho. I got u bro

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pre-load done. Was planning on playing all morning Tuesday but have to go to work. Won't be able to play now until Wednesday evening. :martin:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Sign build is weak as hell, now. Why did they have to nerf it?:martin:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Man fukk that. :mjlol:
Yen is a bad bytch and she can't get pregnant. Plus her looks ain't ever gonna fall off, she has magic. Where do I sign up? :shaq:

Fred.
Yen is too condescending for me...

The way she talked back really made we wish they had a smack a bytch animation...

The first playthrough I smashed every broad and ended up with nobody...Even tried to smash that succubus demon p*ssy...:steviej:

On my second playthrough I chose my ride or die red headed freak Trish...She always been wifey material...

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I'm only on the 2nd land area and now I have a 2nd dlc coming? Did the quest where you reunite the lover with his dead bytch that wants a french kiss :russ:

It's like watching the entire sopranos series having never watched an episode :blessed:

For some reason the game reminded me of the show supernatural.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you have playstation plus you can get the game and the DLC pass for 48 dollars

I'm going to grab it... I hope I like this game. The main character isn't very appealing to me, but I'm going to see if I like this. I'm going in with an open mind, brehs.