The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
U gotta give it some time bruh. I'll tell u straight up, I don't give a fukk about fantasy type of movies or games, I don't fukk with shyt like Game Of Thrones AT ALL. fukk KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE, fukk XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS, fukk HURCULES.

I'm a street nikka fam, that shyt does not interest me at all. BUT THIS shyt RIGHT HERE nikka...................... This shyt is every bit of fukking amazing. It's probably the only flawless game I have ever played. It's SO MUCH shyt to do, hundreds of hours of gameplay. Great fukkin main story, etc.

Last week I copped Uncharted 4, MGS5, The Division, and Fallout 4. I'm having trouble enjoying all of these games cause of just how deep Witcher 3 is. Its like............... I expect this type of depth out of everything now :snoop:.

Uncharted 4 is my first time playing the franchise period. It's easily the best graphics on a console game ever. Gameplay is hype as fukk and fun as hell. But damn. The story was solid and all, but this is it??????? That shyt was only like 3-6 hours of gameplay :why:. The online is fun and all, but damn, that's too fukkin short of a single player game. shyt like Alien Isolation and Far Cry 4 or Dying light offered much more "time spent".

Get the game breh, its most def worth it.

I hope to God that GTA can drop an DOG with the depth of this shyt. Big ass department stores to go to and walk up Isles to customize your house would be :whoo:. Each store having different shyt like the merchants on Witcher :whoo:.

GTA would set the world on fire if they did this shyt man :blessed:. I got so many ideas man smh.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Can't wait to get back in to this game :wow: I already know I'm gonna lose sleep this week because I'll be too busy exploring and questing to keep track of the time

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played the base game last night and I'm now level 3.

At some points I was bored when they start talking all that lore bullshyt but when I wouldnt go to bed until I got a drowning brain, I knew I would keep playing. Idk why I'm interested because playing a old cac isn't appealing. I did go wtf when I entered the herbalist house for the first time. That hoe has a epic wedgy for days. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
U gotta give it some time bruh. I'll tell u straight up, I don't give a fukk about fantasy type of movies or games, I don't fukk with shyt like Game Of Thrones AT ALL. fukk KING ARTHUR AND THE KNIGHTS OF JUSTICE, fukk XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS, fukk HURCULES.

I'm a street nikka fam, that shyt does not interest me at all. BUT THIS shyt RIGHT HERE nikka...................... This shyt is every bit of fukking amazing. It's probably the only flawless game I have ever played. It's SO MUCH shyt to do, hundreds of hours of gameplay. Great fukkin main story, etc.

Last week I copped Uncharted 4, MGS5, The Division, and Fallout 4. I'm having trouble enjoying all of these games cause of just how deep Witcher 3 is. Its like............... I expect this type of depth out of everything now :snoop:.

Uncharted 4 is my first time playing the franchise period. It's easily the best graphics on a console game ever. Gameplay is hype as fukk and fun as hell. But damn. The story was solid and all, but this is it??????? That shyt was only like 3-6 hours of gameplay :why:. The online is fun and all, but damn, that's too fukkin short of a single player game. shyt like Alien Isolation and Far Cry 4 or Dying light offered much more "time spent".

Get the game breh, its most def worth it.

I hope to God that GTA can drop an DOG with the depth of this shyt. Big ass department stores to go to and walk up Isles to customize your house would be :whoo:. Each store having different shyt like the merchants on Witcher :whoo:.

GTA would set the world on fire if they did this shyt man :blessed:. I got so many ideas man smh.
GODDAMMIT SOMEBODY HOOK ME UP:damn:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Patch is up on PC btw. Just got it off Steam.

Says the DLC don't drop for another 5 hours though.:martin:

It's ok though I'm about to go fix a big ass breakfast. :ahh:

Fred.