The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Blood and Wine

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I just got the season pass last night cause it was cheaper than buying both DLC's. I was gone preorder No Mans Sky too but that shyt was gone off PSN :dwillhuh:. WTF happened.

Anyways, I'm doing the mission for old girl who stopped me outside of the mansion when dude needed me to go kill a monster. Her mate was missing and assumed dead. I'm level 32, but these nikkas are whopping my ass.

Can y'all help a nikka out with some more gear that has a +vitality. I have stronger armor in my inventory, but the top and bottom of what I'm using now is +350 vitality and +200 vitality for the pants. If I switch to the stronger armor my vitality goes doelwn quick as hell.

Where can I find some good shyt that's +vitality?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just got the season pass last night cause it was cheaper than buying both DLC's. I was gone preorder No Mans Sky too but that shyt was gone off PSN :dwillhuh:. WTF happened.

Anyways, I'm doing the mission for old girl who stopped me outside of the mansion when dude needed me to go kill a monster. Her mate was missing and assumed dead. I'm level 32, but these nikkas are whopping my ass.

Can y'all help a nikka out with some more gear that has a +vitality. I have stronger armor in my inventory, but the top and bottom of what I'm using now is +350 vitality and +200 vitality for the pants. If I switch to the stronger armor my vitality goes doelwn quick as hell.

"No Man's Sky" got pushed back.

As far as your question....what gear/weapons you got on? Also what signs are you using?

Fred.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I'm so addicted brehs

Played today for 3 hours

My girl made me get off cause we had a date night

I'm in the city drinking 190s :noah:

I just wanna explore :noah:

Level 17 now

We about to do this play...where my nikka Dudu at :to:

Come byke breh :to:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Use those mutagens for more vitaly

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"No Man's Sky" got pushed back.

As far as your question....what gear/weapons you got on? Also what signs are you using?

Fred.
Mahakaman Heavy Armor its +596 vitality actually.

Damn. My trousers are only a 30 armor for level 11:mjlol:, but its +350 vitality (I have stronger trousers in my inventory) its Assassins Armor

Alder Folk Boots

Uhhhhhh. Yeah, I think I need to upgrade lmao

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have already. I got all the mutagens lined up by color.

Question: if a perk is not activated on the side with the mutagens are they even being used at all?

The mutagens just boost the color they coincide with, if that's what you're asking.

If that's not what you mean let me know.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The mutagens just boost the color they coincide with, if that's what you're asking.

If that's not what you mean let me know.

Fred.
Yeah. I knew that. But what if I upgrade a perk but not place it on the side of the mutagens, is it still active? Probably not now that I think about it cause u can just activate the ones u need for whatever fight.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Yeah. I knew that. But what if I upgrade a perk but not place it on the side of the mutagens, is it still active? Probably not now that I think about it cause u can just activate the ones u need for whatever fight.
Nah you got to place it in one of those slots to activate it

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Mahakaman Heavy Armor its +596 vitality actually.

Damn. My trousers are only a 30 armor for level 11:mjlol:, but its +350 vitality (I have stronger trousers in my inventory) its Assassins Armor

Alder Folk Boots

Uhhhhhh. Yeah, I think I need to upgrade lmao

Long post ahead.

I think your problem is you got a gang of Vitality but your Armor is so trash it's basically cancelling it out.

Get you some Witcher gear breh.

There is different Schools (Griffin, Cat, Bear, Wolf, Viper) that give different stats so you can pick how you play the game. If you want more Armor and Vitality you'd use Bear School. If you want to use Signs a lot, use Cat School. If you want to make your signs real strong, use Griffin School.

They're the best weapons/armor in the game and can be upgraded several times.

The Witcher 3 Viper School Gear
The Witcher 3 Griffin School Gear
The Witcher 3 Cat School Gear
The Witcher 3 Bear and Ursine School Gear

I used Ursine (Bear) for most of the game and wore out Quen. For the "Hearts Of Stone" DLC you get a new set of Viper armor/swords which are currently the best in the game:

2015-10-15_00005_zps9wywfm32.jpg

2015-10-15_00002_zpslrukj0vn.jpg

2015-10-15_00004_zpsjb4mdqtq.jpg

2015-10-15_00003_zpsrqfliba7.jpg

2015-10-15_00006_zps8wwotrpk.jpg

Yeah, you're right. You gotta equip it for it to be active.

Fred.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long post ahead.

I think your problem is you got a gang of Vitality but your Armor is so trash it's basically cancelling it out.

Get you some Witcher gear breh.

There is different Schools (Griffin, Cat, Bear, Wolf, Viper) that give different stats so you can pick how you play the game. If you want more Armor and Vitality you'd use Bear School. If you want to use Signs a lot, use Cat School. If you want to make your signs real strong, use Griffin School.

They're the best weapons/armor in the game and can be upgraded several times.

The Witcher 3 Viper School Gear
The Witcher 3 Griffin School Gear
The Witcher 3 Cat School Gear
The Witcher 3 Bear and Ursine School Gear

I used Ursine (Bear) for most of the game and wore out Quen. For the "Hearts Of Stone" DLC you get a new set of Viper armor/swords which are currently the best in the game:

2015-10-15_00005_zps9wywfm32.jpg

2015-10-15_00002_zpslrukj0vn.jpg

2015-10-15_00004_zpsjb4mdqtq.jpg

2015-10-15_00003_zpsrqfliba7.jpg

2015-10-15_00006_zps8wwotrpk.jpg

Yeah, you're right. You gotta equip it for it to be active.

Fred.
Good looking my nikka :salute:.

Yo bruh. I just got the DLC cause I recently finished the game. What ending did u get. I battles the Wild Hunt nikka on the boat, only nikka to die was Hjalmar, the Elf nikka looked shady, but was helping Ciri prevent a the White Frost, I let her leave with him. Months later Ciri and Geralt had a reminiscing scene playing in snow, then her pops sent his guards to take her back to Vizima to run shyt.

Did I get the bad ending?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC

Yo bruh. I just got the DLC cause I recently finished the game. What ending did u get. I battles the Wild Hunt nikka on the boat, only nikka to die was Hjalmar, the Elf nikka looked shady, but was helping Ciri prevent a the White Frost, I let her leave with him. Months later Ciri and Geralt had a reminiscing scene playing in snow, then her pops sent his guards to take her back to Vizima to run shyt.

you got the bittersweet ending

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Nah that's a good ending. Depending on how you feel, it's the best ending for Ciri.

Another good ending is she becomes a Witcher like you.

The bad ending is she dies and doesn't prevent the White Frost. Geralt becomes :flabbynsick: and can't fight monsters any more. The last thing you see is a bunch of monsters creeping up on him.

There is all kinds of variations though. You could get the best ending for Ciri but a bad ending for Geralt, but not the worst ending. You could get an ending where Geralt is just broke as fukk and has to hunt monsters until he dies.

For my ending I sent Ciri to rule Vizima. Her father and her basically made everyone calm the fukk down and there was peace.

Geralt retired as a Witcher and lived with Yennifer. There is also an ending where you can retire and live with them other broads....can't remember their names. Only one though. If you try to be a player you get the "broke and alone" ending.

Fred.